failed miserably but back on track!!

soon2Byummymummy!

Silver Member
Hey guys after losing 2 stone in seven weeks i fell off the LT train for a couple of weeks. Managed to stay the same weight though and am back on track this week. gotta make my weigh in friday as have started back to work from maternity leave so am shifts and this will be two days early i am hoping for at least four pound??? hope thats not too ambitious :D havent been on here much either i see lots of new names and old will be reading threads to catch up.....:wave_cry:

Welcome back. I am sure that you will do really well again :D

Well done for getting back onto LT - I hope that you've managed to identify why you ate, so that you can learn something from it?

Good luck for your weigh in! Fingers crossed for your 4lbs!! :)

Hannah

Welcome back babes :) I am still here and I did the falling of the train too but mine was kind of my own decision and it was a good one as it helped. It is hard getting back into it. I tried this week but did not work. I am hoping to try again sometime this week but will see. I am doing this again for sure as I still have 30lbs to shift. Once I start this week I am going to carry on until I finish :)
Glad to see you back here again missed you :)

well done for trying again i hope you lose your 4lbs. congrats staying the same weight wen you fell of the wagon. I hope you learned something from it!

good for you, getting back on the wagon. Remember, you must do it for yourself. Keep up your intake of water as it will help keep you on track. lots of luck

Welcome back sweetie!

It's fantastic you stayed the same, well done! You'll do brilliantly. Looking forward to your first weigh in!

Back