Failed to start after holiday

Sap91

Hi guys,

I lost a stone b4 I left or holiday and was doing really well. Last week I started it after the holiday did the 1 at day and it stopped there. I just want to lose 1.5 stones but seems I don't have that motivation.

I am starting today but all i can think of is food right now. Not sure y I am feeling this way but need help and motivation big time

Just think you can have all the food you want when you get to goal! That's what's keeping me going ;) Although, I hope to have a good relationship with it & not go back to overeating.

Good luck xx

I've got the same amount to
lose. Let's buddy up?

leeds123 said:
I've got the same amount to
lose. Let's buddy up?

Thanks guys things did Nt go well yesterday. Leeds I like your idea of being a buddy maybe that will help me. I will start fresh from Monday for the 3rd time as I am travelling to France tomorrow. I am disappointed with myself.

I knw i can eat all I want but i think it's work pressure. When I get stressed I need to eat it's more like I need coke that's my only downfall.

oh no, have you tried diet coke? i dont know how you cope doing cd with travel. even if i have a day trip out it throws my whole cd routine! hows today for you?

Back