Failed

lunar jim

Gold Member
Ate half a pizza, my son point blank refused to eat his dinner and I scoffed it. I can't make up for it by having a Slimfast for dinner because I'd already swapped meals and had a proper lunch... Lots of wasted calories :/

My BMR is 2200 calories which I know I won't stray over but ffs, sabotage on week 2...

Hey, at least you recognise that you shouldnt have had it...it wasnt a whole pizza, it wasnt with chips, you didnt then eat a massive bowl of ice cream for dessert.....dont beat yourself up, i think we all have to take a tumble at some point in order to kick ourselves up the bum....some do it in week 1 ( me!!), some week 2, some have more will-power and go for a few weeks but it does ( and will) happen to us all at some point.

But if you do it again i will have to beat you with a big SF stick!!!!!:Na_Na_Na_Na: (JOKE!!)
Hee Hee
X

Hey, at least you recognise that you shouldnt have had it...it wasnt a whole pizza, it wasnt with chips, you didnt then eat a massive bowl of ice cream for dessert.....dont beat yourself up, i think we all have to take a tumble at some point in order to kick ourselves up the bum....some do it in week 1 ( me!!), some week 2, some have more will-power and go for a few weeks but it does ( and will) happen to us all at some point.

But if you do it again i will have to beat you with a big SF stick!!!!!:Na_Na_Na_Na: (JOKE!!)
Hee Hee
X

Stephie, thanks for putting it into perspective. It wasn't a mahoosive blowout, and it wasn't every day. So yeah, back on the wagon 100% tomorrow :p

No probs hon, we are all here to support each other and make sure we are all successful in our journeys. X

Stephie77 xxx

put it behind you and move on back on track 2moro ,,, your doing brilliant

Thanks Kazzy :D Weighed myself this morning and I'm showing zero movement since Sunday so if I stay 100% for the rest of the week I should show some sort of loss :D

Hmm, I know these things can go in fits and starts so we'll see what happens come Sunday morning :)

dont be to hard on yourself, it was a moment of weakness, as long as you pick yourself back up straight away and get back on track you can minimise the damage

Back