Failed :(

gillyella

Well after losing 2 stone & 3 weeks off I went to the chemist and stocked up last Thursday with great intentions but didn't have the will power to back it up. So I fell off the wagan all weekend. Weighed this morning & up a lb. couldn't sleep all night.. I had a good talk with myself.. I want to lose another 2 stone & I finally feel the motivation today to get there!
I think I got complacent with everyone telling me I looked so slim & didn't need to lose anymore that I started to believe it. But I'm still 14 stone at 5'9" getting down to 12 would be extremely comfortable for me as I was this before. Before children I was 10.5/11 stone
I'm not going down the road of feeling guilty i fell off as I'm only human, but felt I had to share & be honest.
I'm gonna need all the help I can get as you guys are what got me through losing the first 2 stone.
Love to you all... Xx

Stay positive and I'm sure you will get the losses you need x I'm
Only on my second day but finding it ok so far :) fingers crossed I will loose the 2 stone I need to loose my Christmas x good luck

Hey birdie don't panic re-starting can be awful and can take a couple of times... Start again today and you'll be grand. I had such a nasty time re-starting and failed every day for a week!! But got back on last week!!

I was quite shocked at how hard it is restarting. I was mentally ready first time & flew through but don't think I was focused last Thursday. Today I'm feeling 100% ready cause I'm keeping my goal in mind.
I've had one shake so far & drinking water which I didn't do last week which I think led to me failing!!
Mrsjk how you getting on now? What was the difference in the two weeks for you do you think? Thanks girls.

Getting skinny ., well done on day two. Great work xx

Thanks gill.... Just had the chicken shake for my lunch and considering I had it or tea yesterday and found it Awful today I actually thought It was really nice x very strange xxx

I like the chicken soup but find it never filled me like the shakes did. I just stick to vanilla & choc shakes. The single most important thing I think is to drink the water. I found it so hard to do last week therefore felt very hungry & with no will power gave in. So stocking up big time on the water today like I did the first time round.

I was quite shocked at how hard it is restarting. I was mentally ready first time & flew through but don't think I was focused last Thursday. Today I'm feeling 100% ready cause I'm keeping my goal in mind.
I've had one shake so far & drinking water which I didn't do last week which I think led to me failing!!
Mrsjk how you getting on now? What was the difference in the two weeks for you do you think? Thanks girls.

I'm back on now but for me my head was in the right place the second time. The first time I would be great in the mroning but my 2pm cravings would start and I'd cave by 8pm. Last week I just managed to get my head back in the game and didn't allow myself an egg white omlette as it's soo healthy as that would lead to some-else later. I stopped fooling myself but that was my thing last time we're all different but you shouldn't beat yourself up as that really got me. I'd be thinking if I had managed to start on the Monday I'd have lost X no of lbs by now but instead I'm so bloated.

Take it as a learning curve you don't want to go through again!!

Fingers crossed for you honey, went through something similar myself at the weekend, and like you say, we're only human!! Stay strong, I'm sure the next two stone will fly off for you :)

Aww thanks everyone. Really helps motivate me. Mrs jk your story is identical to mine.. Exactly how it went wrong for me & today I'm thinking god I could have had x amount off if I'd been 100 % since Thursday.. But everything is a learning curve & I've learnt my lesson.
You simply can't adjust or alter lipotrim programme as your just setting yourself up for failure!! The only way is 100 %
Today is going great. Just had 2nd shake, not hungry at all. Day 1 nearly over. :)
Thank you all ladies, such excellent support on here xx

Thanks deezer :) I'm feeling positive today, totally ready for what's ahead.. Xx

Gillyella, I have been awful for a full week now. Just picking at wee odds and ends and I don't know why I can't stop. Sounds like we both need to get our heads back in the right place. So far I have been really lucky and have stayed in ketosis and i think that may be part of the problem, I seem to be getting away with it but that won't last much longer. Let's get strong together and see the next 4 weeks through. We can do this!!!

Your on pamdev.. We can do this 100% we've done it before & we'll do it again!!
Psychological feeling of staying 100% at the end of a day before sleep is a pure buzz that I'm looking forward to again! Being in control of food & not food being in control of me. :)

Buzzing with motivation... Pass it on girls (((((((MOTIVATION))))))))

Awwww ... Go with it getskinny!!! I was the exact same for a full week when I originally started. Your psychologically dealing with emotion ties and attachments to food that you may have had for years. It's a mind f'@*' plain and simple.
Know that it's normal. Let your emotions flow.. Cry if you have to like I did. I found when things got tough, I'd be a new woman after a nice hot bubble bath..
We're all in this together.. Keep posting for support xx

Well I'll follow your lead as picked again earlier so can't claim to be 100% today. Here's to starting again (again!!!) tomorrow. Good luck. Xx

Thanks gilly..... Talking to people on her really does help!!! Although my phones constantly on charge and I'm
Never off it lol x i think I will have a good cry tho and maybe I'll feel better! Thanks for the support and you are so right! We are all in this together x x x

Good woman :) my iPhone got water damaged last week & I only got the new one there last Saturday.. So starting last Thursday I hadn't the support on here.. Funny but it really does make a difference when you can get easy access to this site & the huge support & a listening ear from people that know where your coming from.

Big (((hugs))) to you Hun .. Hang in there your doing so well. Wait till you see next week, it almost becomes easy ;) xx

Back