Failing terribly

hannahike

I just cant seem to get back onto tfr!

I came off it for 2 months and tried to restart again last wednesday... i was doing well and sticking to it till i found out i would be working on a film over the weekend and wouldnt be able to have my shakes so it seemed like a reason to have to eat.

I then went bk on on monday but that only lasted a day cus its my bf bday this weekend so made the excuse... its not worth startin again if i have to come off for this weekend... i will go back on again next wednesday!

Im lettin myself down.. i know that when i start again on wednesday, that will be it... there is nothing else that id have to "come off it for".

Cus im unemployed as well and desperately looking for a job, i have been eating out of pure boredom!

We move into out new flat on friday and im hoping that will be the start of something new.

When I get to my target weight.. i just dont want to still be a fat person inside that is still obsessed with food! :break_diet:

Lots of people are saying its much harder to get back into ketosis. Only one thing for it I'm afraid hun! Think of your goals, think of where you want to be, stop the excuses and try harder.

Not meant to be as harsh as it sounds, but you did it before, you can do it again, you have already lost 3 stone, get determined, dig in and get to your goal. You have shown you have done it before, dont allow any excuses to creep in and do it again!!

Good luck!!

Babe, what do you want more, to eat cr*p or to be slim? If you want to be slim then you just have to bite the bullet and stop making excuses! If you are unemployed then you can't afford to waste £36 a week on failed starts.

I won't be at my target by my birthday, or my wedding anniversary, or my OH's birthday but I have no intention of coming off LT for any of those occasions. My OH is happy to wait till I reach my goal to celebrate or just do something non-eating, non-drinking to mark the occasion!

Come on, you CAN do this! No more excuses and start the journey to the new slim you.

Good luck.

x

It can be hard to restart, I am a third timer. Your head has to be in the right place for it and you have to be top of your priority list for this to work.

I feel it takes 100% commitment and focus upon yourself and your goals for a while and that can be a weird thing to do. Decide if you are ready, and if you believe you are worth it. If the time is right then go for it, it will make a big difference to your job hunting and how you feel about yourself x

Back