Failure

;) Official w.i ! ... is as you say tomorow ! ...so wait till then! ..
(im as bad tho i weigh every morning)
Your doing fine! .. 4lb is still a good loss and its not official yet either!
~hugs~

Hi hun

I for one, am not going to beat you up. You watched me crash and burn three times last week, LOL.

But honestly - you won't have done anything like as much damage as you feel you have right now. Unless you ate 3,500 calories worth of those things, you won't have gained a pound in real terms. Just as soon as the water comes back off again, you'll see the real picture. So try hard not to look at what those scales say today - they won't be telling the truth!

And if my experience is anything to go by, you'll be back in ketosis really quickly if you put this blip behind you right now. And I mean, right now, missy. :D :D :D

{{{Hugs}}}

Only Four Pounds!

thanks guys. Have woken up more positive. Had a sneeky peak on the scales just now as official weigh in is tomorrow. Only 4lb -(. I know I am a bit in water retention though from my night duties and am a little bunged up. Suppose 4lb off is better than 4lb on

FUAF --

Four Pounds is totally FAB! To lose four pounds you need to burn 14,000 more calories than you consume! That is amazing... you only need about 2,000 a day to maintain your weight.

Celebrate!!!! :happy096:

MM

I am the queen of what you did. For years my good intentions would last right up until 5pm. Its not that you are a failure, you must never punish yourself or talk to yourself like that.

The very fact that you have the intention of embarking on this diet shows you are a strong person, i dont know many people who could even consider it let alone do it!

We all in here understand, empathise and have been there. Just put it behind you, remember the reasons why you want to do it and you will be flying!

Goodluck love xx

Well I lost 6lb yippeeeeeee, so not too bad considering.

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate your support

Brilliant hun well done! :talk017:

Next week will be so much easier. x x

Yay way to go you !!!!!!!! See how wonderful the OFFICIAL w.i is ! :giggle: ..
:)

Well done. I have my first WI tomorrow and I hope I have lost 6lbs. I will be happy with that. Well done again!!!

Not too Bad? It's AWESOME!

Well I lost 6lb yippeeeeeee, so not too bad considering.

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate your support

Well done -- and see this as using your Monopoly "get out of jail free" card. You got away with your mishap. No harm, no foul.

MM

And on the plus side, you'll get a bigger loss next week than you would've done, cos by then, your body will definitely have got rid of the extra water again!

Result! :D

thanks guys:love:

When i'm ready (not long away - I can feel it!!), i'll start and I'll be angelic - again!!

this is how i feel, never seen anyone else put it in words tho! i can feel it as well, like its my time or something. am i being v weird??

congrats on ur loss, 6lbs is great!!

Back