Fair, forty but not fat!

Still maintaining on the same weight. I can't honestly grumble as I've been having good losses lately, but it always worries me when it sticks. I'm not drifting off the healthy eating or calorie count, so it's going to have to budge again sooner or later. I can only hope it's sooner!

:/

Still stuck on the same weight as Friday. This is a danger point for me - if I can't see something working, then I've got a nasty habit of ditching it. I can't afford to do that here. The weight will start to drop again, so I've GOT to hang in there for now.

Come on body! A 1lb drop would be fab this week!

I'm 3/4lb down today, so at least I've shifted something this week! Hopefully the other 1/4 will go by Friday or I'll have a quick plummet of poundage after stability for the best part of a week.

Yesterday was a good one. A colleague looked at me and said, "You've lost loads. You need to sit down and tell me your secret." Very flattering because no one at work seems to have noticed at all! My department haven't spotted a thing :(

Then I dashed north for a bit of dental work and dropped in to see my parents. I avoided my mother's food, but she spotted instantly that I've lost weight. Cue barrage of questions. How? How much? Hmm? I left with a new pair of brown leather boots she'd bought for me and a food parcel in case I starved in the car on the way home!!

Thankfully temptation was resisted until I made it home for a nice smoked salmon salad :)

Let's hope they keep moving that way ;)

I'm weighing every morning at the moment - mad I know, but I really don't want this stall to last. Touching wood and crossing everything possible, it SEEMS to be starting to shift again 1 and 1/4lbs down this week (half a lb loss from yesterday!) with the official weigh-in tomorrow.

Being stuck for 5 days has really been playing with my head. Not a nice experience at all and, although I know it's going to happen sometimes, I'm not really braced for it.

Menu today - pecan nuts with yoghurt and a nice cup of tea for breakfast. Miso soup, Jacob's Savours and some red grapes for lunch. Salmon fillet and mixed salad for dinner tonight. I've got some garibaldi biscuits for a snack if I need it (and I was delighted to find that they're really low in cals for a biscuit as well. Couldn't be better!)

Hope everyone else is doing well. Going to try a big catch-up this weekend as weeks are a bit mental at the moment!

2lbs down this week - just! I had to weigh myself twice to get the right reading ;)

Feeling very pleased with that and focusing on losing 5 more lbs to get to the 3 stones gone point. Hopefully I can do that in the next fortnight, but certainly before the end of March.

Feeling absolutely shattered at the moment. Working too hard and have loads to do across the weekend as well. Urgh :(

Oooh - major feel-good incident today. On a whim I tried my North Face coat on. I bought it in the States about 4 years ago in the sales. It was a bit snug, but I thought (haha!) that I'd lose a few lbs and it would be fine. Except I went on to put on more weight and couldn't wear it. It's an amazing coat though, so I kept it.

Today, it not only zips up easily, but it has space for a fleece underneath it too!

That'll teach me to feel despondent :D I do hope I don't shrink out of it completely though - it's a fab coat (leopard print lining isn't easy to find in outdoorsy clothes!) and I want to enjoy wearing it.

Suppose I can always layer up with extra jumpers and stuff :)

And so another weekend starts. This one is thankfully going to be quite quiet. I've got a vintage craft fair to go to this morning, then we're all going to have a run out to the beach hut for a late lunch and some chill-out time.

The menu for today is a Go ahead yoghurt bar with a cup of tea for breakfast. Broccoli and stilton soup for lunch with a couple of Jacob's Savours. Dinner tonight is grilled chicken served with a cheeky mustard sauce and a salad. I'll throw some fruit in there somewhere - I have grapes that need to be finished off for a start!

Kids are recovering well from the virus that seems to have wiped out half the family. I've avoided it thus far, although my nose has been streaming for the past couple of days. Doesn't bode well...

I have no idea what's on the menu today. I need to hit the supermarket when I can and get myself sorted. I could fancy some whiting this week and maybe some more crayfish as they were pretty nice with the cajun flavouring. I'm out of soup, out of pretty much everything really.

Thank goodness for the chickens who are very reliable in providing me with a poached egg for breakfast :) Well, they do the laying; I do the poaching!

Going to give it another 2 or 3 weeks, then go jeans shopping again. I'm hoping by late March that I'll be down another size on my bottom half. That would be absolutely brilliant. The weird thing is that I seem to have changed shape. I was always very hourglass before - small waist but boobs and hips pretty equal. I'm more of a pear-shape now because of my stomach. Hopefully that'll keep going down as I keep losing weight. Failing that, I need some savage control pants ;)

HEY HEY HEY!!!! You've been doing awesome, I'm so jealous, lol!!!

I want pictures of the chickens they sound awesome!!! x

You're back! Wooohooo!

I'll just finish my cup of tea then take some pics of the girls in their new home. Miss Bartlett is being threatened with the casserole pot at the moment as she's getting pretty moody with the other chickens and pecking at everyone and everything. TOTM with her, I reckon ;)

Mother Clucker!!! Tell the others to take her down a peck or two!!!

Make sure you get about 3 litres of water a day aswell, it speed up your metabolism and burns fat. Your doing GrEaT!!! keep it up :)

So we have...

Mrs Bennet
IMG_0344.jpg

Miss Bartlett (front left)
IMG_0338.jpg

Mrs Danvers (left) Madam Bovary (right)
IMG_0348.jpg

And a lot of happy neighbours who have just been given MORE eggs!

This week's looking like it might be ok (touches wood and hopes!) The scales are showing just over 1lb gone and there are 4 more days before weigh-in. I'd love to lose 3lbs this week which will take me to 40lb gone overall. Nearly at that 3 stone mark as well :D

Going to try my hardest - no snackajacks this week!

Today's menu: Banana and a nice cup of tea for breakfast.
Lunch: red miso soup, Jacob's Savours and grapes
Dinner: mixed leaf salad, tomatoes, yellow peppers and tuna steak

It's a plan :D

Thanks for the pics your chickens are gorgeous!!! I wish I had enough room for some cluckers, bet the eggs are yummy!!!

Are you on target to lose what you want ready for your birthday?

lindseydodd408 said:
Thanks for the pics your chickens are gorgeous!!! I wish I had enough room for some cluckers, bet the eggs are yummy!!!

Are you on target to lose what you want ready for your birthday?

I've got another 4 lbs to lose to get to the third stone gone point, which is hopefully no more than a fortnight away (mid-march?) Then 2 stones in just less than 4 months. It's looking like a likely target at the moment but I'm not sure about how the weight loss might slow down as I get nearer to July.

The 'little cluckers' are fab. If you've any garden at all you should get some! Eggs are gorgeous and hens are hilarious.

1lb down so far this week. 3 is looking unlikely now, but 2 is still possible. I'm sticking to the eating plan 100% but I think I probably need to increase my water intake, especially in the evenings where I know I don't drink as much as I need to. That's the plan for the rest of the week.

Today's menu: breakfast - yoghurt with blueberries
Lunch - sweet & sour soup and a banana
Dinner - mixed salad with pesto chicken

Possible snack - garibaldi biscuit or a go ahead apple bar.

Weight loss seems to be slowing down a bit, but I'm not seeing anyone until 24th, so I've got to stick with the plan. Hopefully it'll not drop below 2lbs a week as I really do struggle when it does that. If I'd been naughty and eaten something I shouldn't, then I could accept that - but I don't. I'm being really good because I desperately want to shift this weight.

Still, you never know what's around the corner. Sometimes a couple of lbs can vanish in a couple of days. Who knows?

I've lost another inch from my waist and boobs, which I'm thrilled about. My hip measurement stays the same - I'm just not losing the flab from my stomach.

Hopefully things will work out in the end. I'm fretting a bit about that static - I'd have hoped for some movement in a month :(

Back