Fair, forty but not fat!

Maybe your body just needed a bit more calorie wise to boost your metabolism up a bit? They work is strange and mysterious ways do our bodies!

what a wonderfully inspiring diary, dont sweat it over a few lbs, youve done it, look at what youve lost, well done, i hope my journey is as fruitfull at yours has been. x

Down 1lb so far this week. Working too hard and not keeping the snack monkeys at bay properly...

ARGH!

Down 1lb so far this week. Working too hard and not keeping the snack monkeys at bay properly...

ARGH!
Morning M you have a weightloss so far this week is good.. You don't have that much to loose now. So stay with it chick.
I'm 4.5 lbs down out of 6 lbs from my camping trip.. I drank my weight in alcohol lol.!
Have a lovely day x

Back naughty snack monkeys!!! You are not welcome here!!!

Those pesky snack monkeys, I think they are visiting me today!

Hi moog, I think you have done amazing with your weight loss and managing your health problems, my mum has got ME too and she is struggling with everything, she can't stop eating too, my brother gave her his old iPhone so I've set her the Minimins and myfitnesspal apps up cause she is rubbish on a computer, and Ive learnt her how to use them (sort of, she really is rubbish with technology) so I've told her to read your diary cause you are such an inspiration and hope reading it will help her a little, thankyou for sharing your story with us :).xxx

Hello M.. we can't have your diary slipping down now.. hope your well i will be back to check your weigh in results for this week..x

I was just wondering the same thing! Hope you're ok Moog :)

Moog has a boat to pay for!!! lol!!! x

Sorry for falling off the face of the planet, everyone. It's not intentional but I'm really, really busy with some contract work at the moment. It'll ease off a bit soon, but is going to stay pretty full-on for about 4 more weeks (although not quite as bad as this week). I'm working very long hours.

I'm clinging to the diet and still losing, but I can't focus on it as much as I have, so I suspect it may just be another 1lb this week too. As long as I don't actually GAIN, I'm happy with that!

I will be back, hope you're all doing ok and hope you don't mind me vanishing again until after the weekend. I'll try and pop in Friday with this week's weigh-in :)

Morning M no posts .... Surely this behaviour ain't aloud lol lol !

Looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow
Morning bright and early Missy.. :) :) have a love day xx

STS this week - which given that I've been snacking far too much, is fair enough! I'm going to try and do better this week.

Having said that, hubby took this pic last Friday - which makes that STS a whole lot better!

5841122891_0a646c14a1_m.jpg

Getting boat keys tomorrow, but still working mad hours to pay for the thing. Less than a month left to go :D :D :D

Hope you're all doing well. Back soon, I promise!

AMAZING picture moog. What an inspiration! Makes me more determined to kick ass and shift that weight.

Well done hun xxxx

Wow! Love pictures like that! So motivating! Well done!

Wow!!! Awesome... put the other one on... the one you OH told me about... go on I dare you!!! x

Ooh boat keys!!! How exiting!!! Lol at the trousers!!! I wish I'd kept a pair last year!! But I threw anything that didn't say 14 out the window so if I ever got fatter again I'd have to either diet or go naked!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back