Fair, forty but not fat!

Hopefully the loss will pick up again soon, Emmaline :)

Today's menu has been a bit better:

Breakfast - low fat bio yoghurt with fresh blueberries
Snack - go ahead apple bar
Lunch - Miso soup, green leaf salad and Jacob's Savours
Dinner - proscuitto (baked) and a poached egg

Have also scoffed 2 chocs and knocked back my own body-weight in green tea. Not too bad, overall. Have hidden the rest of the chocs though ;)

Lol moog I've had to stare down half my daughters last Easter egg every time I open the fridge today!! Know that feeling!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning morning yesterday went well I see.. I popped into Tescos to buy muller yogurts then into somerfield and spotted the reduced Easter eggs for a pound.. Sure a stupid idea to think I wouldn't touch it straight away.. Ate the whole egg, so I had about 870 cals.

I'm doing boxercise this morning at the gym.! Have another good day x

Easter eggs are the absolute worst. Thankfully all 3 of my kids are like gannets, so chocolate doesn't hang around for very long. I was given a box of chocs on Friday and they're just lurking on my desk at home. Maybe I should just eat them to put them out of their misery?

Good luck with the boxercise, Shanny. You're sooooo good. I'm back on the cross trainer tonight. Should be 23 mins, but I'm going to try for 24!

Today's menu is going to be interesting as we're out for the day at a boat show. Had a go ahead yoghurt bar and tea for breakfast, and from here on it could be anything. I've dropped 2lbs since Friday (!!!! :D :D :D) so am now weighing in at 12st 9 exactly. One more lb to go and I'm at 60lbs gone - which is brilliant going in 6 months. Feeling SO much better for it :D

So you should, you've done fantastically! I'm a whole 6 stone above you =/

So you should, you've done fantastically! I'm a whole 6 stone above you =/

You started a bit behind me though, so you'll catch up in no time! You're doing brilliantly - as long as you stick with it you'll be in those slinky 12s before you know it!

Lunch was some cajun chicken with a small side salad. Dinner was shiritaki noodles (zero cals, got to love them!) with lean beef mince chili con carne.

Oh, and 6 strawberries in the car!

Giving dinner a chance to digest then I'm off on the cross trainer. Feeling ok, so going to try the 24 min option with a bail-out option - just in case!

24 mins and 234 cals burnt on the cross-trainer. Plus a lot of walking around the boat show (and shopping!)

Here's hoping for 176lbs later this week :)

Now I've been good, I might scoff the blackberries in the fridge with some vanilla yoghurt... Mmmm... (*covers ears and tries to ignore the chocolates singing to me*)

24 mins and 234 cals burnt on the cross-trainer. Plus a lot of walking around the boat show (and shopping!)

Here's hoping for 176lbs later this week :)

Now I've been good, I might scoff the blackberries in the fridge with some vanilla yoghurt... Mmmm... (*covers ears and tries to ignore the chocolates singing to me*)
Cover your ears up hun.. I've had more chocolate today lots more intact and was that mean I wouldn't share... I need to give myself a good talking too tonight.

Did u buy anything nice today ? X

I bought a couple of these https://www.ezcombshair.com/Default.aspx (and my daughter begged one too!) and the boat equivalent of RAC membership! LOL

I'm trying not to buy any more clothes until I'm in a size 12, although I could do with some decent trail running shoes as I'm going to need to (God help me) do a bit of jogging as my exercise when we're on the boat. Well, not when I'm actually on the boat, but down the towpath! I'll download the couch to 5k app and do that when we're not at home.

Need to run it past my physio first, but I'm starting to worry a bit about not being able to do the cross trainer for big chunks of the summer. I've worked too hard on it to let it all go now. It's proper impact exercise, so it might not be a good thing, but I can't think of anything else I can do.

Hope you enjoyed the choc. It's good to have a few treats - keeps us all going :D

I think my week of the 30 Day Shred and a few long shifts has finally caught up with me! Today I can say that I am utterly exhausted. I think it might be time for bed.

Take it easy today, if you can, Caroline. You're doing fantastically with the exercise and I know how easy it is to overdo things and cause problems.

I don't know what's happening this week. Scales say 12st 8 this morning! I'm doing nothing differently and the lbs are just dropping. Bizarre - but absolutely no complaints at all from me!

Hurting a bit this morning. Stupidly I seem to have cross-trainered for 2 consecutive days, but I think I may just about get away with it. I hope so anyway!

Have a good day, everyone. I'm working and chocolate avoiding!

Wahoo 60lbs gone!!! You rock... if you over take me I might have to hunt you down and kill you... like a dog in the street!!! x

Wahoo 60lbs gone!!! You rock... if you over take me I might have to hunt you down and kill you... like a dog in the street!!! x

As long as we can go out shopping first ;)

I'll be stalling for a bit after this. Not quite sure what's going on with my body, but I'm not arguing with it this week!!

Ok, shopping first, then ass kicking until death!!! x

LOL You're nearly at my first target. I have weigh-in envy as it is!

Scales have stayed the same today, which is good. Suspect I'm not going to get any further loss this week, and I don't mind that at all. It's still a great total for this week!

Food today is totally unknown. Really must go shopping as we're scouring the backs of cupboards for things we can eat. Lunch is likely to be tuna, cucumber, very light mayo and wasabi seaweed wraps. I have no fruit, so likely to head into serious withdrawal symptoms until I make it to the supermarket!

Sun is shining AFTER the bank hol weekend. Typical!

Really quick check-in this morning. Still 12 st 8, still hoping to maintain that through to Friday without any trouble. I was slightly naughty last night and did 25 mins on the cross trainer. I'm regretting that this morning. One of these days I'll stop getting impatient with myself!

Hoping the boat paperwork comes through today. There's a chance we could be boat owners by Friday :D

Are you sore? If so, warm baths will really help (if you've not tried them already!) - you can get radox salts from Tesco really cheap - Tesco's own brand of muscle soak is quite nice too (but you have to use it in generous amounts to get relief!).

ME pain is quite distinctive. It's a deep joint pain which is pervasive and at the level it's at today is just a warning sign that I'm in danger of pushing things too far.

Normal muscle ache is a bit different. I rather like getting that as it's a normal reaction and tends to indicate that all is going well.

As it is, I need to have a gentle day today and it should ease off. I have nobody to blame but myself - it's called graded exercise for a reason! I should really stick with the program and not push.

Back