Fairground rides

Indieflower

I have my mojo
Hi all

Well, I've just been to the Links Market, longest european stretfair, in Kirkcaldy with my munchkin (she wants me to stop calling her that cos she's too tall! I was thinking Mutant Munchkin instead :D:D)

Two things I'm happy about my trip to the fair...

Firstly, I resisted my fave fairground sweetie.....those bags of sticky honeycomb....mmmmmmm!!

Secondly, when I used to go rides that had those over the head harnesses, they would put mine down but it would stick out sooo much further than everyone elses (but still lock of course) :mad: This is the good bit....today I inspected all surrounding me AND mine didn't!! WOOHOO :D

The small things are making me happy lol.

Things like that are a great feeling :)

Links Market...havent been there in years. We used to go to Pettycur Bay for Easter holidays and a trip to the Market was essential :)

We went to Paultons Park over Easter and it felt so great going on the rides and not having to be worried that the harnesses wouldn't fit!

thats where my kids are away to tonight with my niece i wasnt sure i could resist a burger early days for me so well done you makes it all worthwhile when something like thst happens x

Links market is ace. Candyspill, I was worried about that to, but whenI looked at them I honestly thought they looked disgusting. Our attitude can change so much towards fast food, etc on the plan.....instead I tucked into a quorn pepper stir fry when I got home :)

P.S, another local! Yay, that's two now :)

like i say im still finding my feet right now never tried quorn before but i think i will try the sausages good to have someone in same part of world to talk to as well im in grangemouth by the way not to far lesley

Quorn is great and a speed food, bonus! I'm not as keen on having it if it's not in a recipe though. I love making the SW chicken and sausage hotpot with quorn sausages.

I'm in Glenrothes. It's great you're experimenting with your food.

K xx

That's brilliant Indieflower! You must have enjoyed the ride even more :D Well done you!!

I've not been on a fairground ride for yonks, (my 2 children are still bit too small) but whenever I went on them I'd have this feeling of dread that I would get told to get off the ride because I was too big! At least I know by the time they are old enough to enjoy them, I'll be much smaller ;)

thats fab you felt normal on the ride, I don't like any rides and we are taking the kids to Aulton towers on Friday when we are down that way as got AC/DC concert in Birmingham on Thurs so making a long weekend of it. Also getting to stop off to visit my friend on way home and hope to see my godson too as not seen them in a very long time.

Back