ProPoints Fairycake's losing weight to TTC! :)♥

:welcome2:

Hi everyone,

This is my second week doing ww PP (online!), and after a good loss in my first week (-5lbs) I have only had two good days this week so I am expecting to have put on tomorrow (Monday weigh day!) :( - Starting tomorrow I am going to start updating my food diary to help keep me on track and although i'm tracking it online I would appreciate any feedback and support from you guys :)

Bit of background

Me & My gorgeous hubby got married in December & are desperate to start a family, :) This is our first month trying to conceive but I've had a few problems with the cycle being all over the place (hopefully down to stress of wedding planning but i'm not too sure), I went to the Dr's and he suggested I tried to lose a little weight to help things along which I knew deep down anyway but never liked to admit it!! So here I am.. ready to lose 71lbs :eek:

Start weight: 14stone 8 :cry:
Aiming to be: In the upper 9's!

I am absoloutely rubbish at drinking water and doing excersize so will be aiming to drink 8 Glasses of water and breaking into excersie gently will take my little pooch for a walk daily instead of making the hubby bubby do it. :chores016:

x :heartpump:x

Hi. Here to follow. I had problems falling pregnant. Lost weight and wham bam, although I was 15 stone when I was able to conceive, so fingers crossed the weight loss will help you get pregnant.

i am ttc aswell. Had a suspected early MC in January...and i realised i had to sort my weight out.

Started at 14.7, and aiming for 10 stone eventually.

Have plenty in common :)

Back