Fajita Feast 8 Points

*Leah*

I love Fajitas, so much!

Heres an idea I have just had for WW friendly fajitas.

Points value = 8

WW tortilla wraps x 4 (6 points, 1.5 each)
Old El Paso Fajita spice mix (Original BBQ) 1 packet 2 points
loads of mushrooms, an onion, 2/3 peppers... voi la!

A real feast too as you can put as much of the veggie content in, all covered in that lovely spice mix mmmm

Mmm - I made this today - had 3 wraps and only used half a packet of spice mix - 5.5 points and I felt stuffed, it was delish :)

I made these today and although I think I put about too much of the spice mix in (Only half a pack but I'm a wimp when it comes to spicy food) they were really yummy. I only made two (I had to use the Sainsbury's BGTY ones and they're 0.5 more than the WW ones) but I was completely full afterwards.

I've got the crazy idea to use this with Taco's now because Taco's are only 1 to 1.5 each (Depending on the brand)

Last edited:
i made these last night minus the mushrooms (yuuuuuuk) and it was delish!! only had 1 wrap and had garlic bread as a side yummmmmmm. i heart spicy food and this was spiccccy lol

thanks again

hey, that sounds lush lush lush!! Where do you get the WW torilla wraps, I only ever see the tesco light choices ones etc...

i add carrot battons too and its yummy :)
a splodge of extra light philly replaces the need for sour cream too

Hmmm wonder if this would work with adding chicken into the mixtureee! :D ... thanks for this! gonna have a go and see what i can come up with lol

Back