1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Syn question, please help! Fajitas!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by KipKip, 9 December 2010 Social URL.

1. KipKip

KipKip Member

Can anyone tell me the syn value of an Old El Paso Whole Wheat Tortilla Wrap ?

The pack is 350g, 6 wraps per pack, so 58g (ish!) a wrap!

e.g. as 1 wrap is 1 tiny gram away from 57g of wholmeal bread as HEB, If i have two wraps can i count one as HEB and syn one?

The rest of the fajita(?) stuff is free: chicken breast, peppers, onions, spices (put together at home - not out of packet)

I will make my own salsa (and unfortunately stay away from the gucamole and sour cream :mad:) and use some HE.a's for a sprinkling of cheese!!

Ur help is very appreciated! xxxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    No sorry - there is not enough fibre in a wholemeal wrap for it to count as a HEB - So you would def need to syn it or them and they are not particularly low in syns.

For future reference the Asda wholemeal ones are only 4.5 syns each and a great size so I would opt for them.
    Last edited: 9 December 2010
  4. Monkey_Monkey_Underpants

Monkey_Monkey_Underpants Well, hello...

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World (again)
    Syns online says they're 10 Syns each!
  5. KipKip

KipKip Member

10 syns!!!!!! wow thats a whopper!!!!!!!

thank you for information

yes.... may have to opt for asda wholemeal ones!!! :D (shame I've bought 2 packs of old el paso - will have to be eaten by the boyfriend :D )
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.