fakeaway-chicken doner kebab

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Plan Recipes' started by Josiecat, 11 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Josiecat

Josiecat Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Mix one chicken stock cube with 100 ml hot water. Add the juice of a lemon. Mix in seasoning according to taste e.g. Herbs, cayenne pepper, paprika etc

Cut skinless chicken breast/fillet into small cubes and fry in a saucepan with some frilight until sealed. Add the liquid mixture and simmer until the liquid has evaporated and the chicken is cooked.

Place in a toasted Pitta with salad of your choice.

PP value depends on where you get ingredients from. I used large pitta from Tesco (6pp) fresh chicken fillets from Tesco (6pp) I also added 15ml garlic mayo for 1pp. 13pp total for a massive delicious Friday night kebab! I had mine with lettuce, tomato and onion.

I have made a low point garlic sauce in the past- mix vlf yoghurt with lemon juice and fresh garlic.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sweet as pie

Sweet as pie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Love the sound of this will be purchasing chicken fillets on my next shop, thanks for posting :)

4. Welshsparkle

Welshsparkle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(4.77%)
    Diet:
    WEIGHT WATCHERS
    Sounds delish x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.