fakeaway-chicken doner kebab

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Plan Recipes' started by Josiecat, 11 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Josiecat

Josiecat Silver Member

Mix one chicken stock cube with 100 ml hot water. Add the juice of a lemon. Mix in seasoning according to taste e.g. Herbs, cayenne pepper, paprika etc

Cut skinless chicken breast/fillet into small cubes and fry in a saucepan with some frilight until sealed. Add the liquid mixture and simmer until the liquid has evaporated and the chicken is cooked.

Place in a toasted Pitta with salad of your choice.

PP value depends on where you get ingredients from. I used large pitta from Tesco (6pp) fresh chicken fillets from Tesco (6pp) I also added 15ml garlic mayo for 1pp. 13pp total for a massive delicious Friday night kebab! I had mine with lettuce, tomato and onion.

I have made a low point garlic sauce in the past- mix vlf yoghurt with lemon juice and fresh garlic.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Sweet as pie

Sweet as pie Silver Member

Love the sound of this will be purchasing chicken fillets on my next shop, thanks for posting :)

4. Welshsparkle

Welshsparkle Silver Member

Sounds delish x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app