Fallen angel

carlos

Cant believe i am midway through week 3
I feel fantastic lots of energy sleeping great
I only have the choc flavour and the soup
when I get up each morning I prepare the 3 sachets and leave them in the fridge covered so they are just at hand. Drinking loads of water but still use the flavouring to help me how are you all doing?

well done hun i`m on day5 week2 and i feel great and like u full of energy
xoxo

Well done Carlos, thats great!

Not being picky, but I'm sure I read on the bag that they should be drank within 15 mins of preparation. Not sure why this is, but if its working for you then great!

I love the choc one, but tried soup and couldn't get rid of the lumps, even with a hand blender!

Good luck x

you`re rigth tinkerbellthefairy we have to drink it within 15min of mixing ;any later and the water-soluble vitamins they contain may start to deteriorate

Glad you're doing OK but like others have said, you have to drink the shakes within 15 minutes of making of them up.

I checked the Lipotrim bag and yes I have to eat within 15 mins of preparation or I may loose some nutrients. It was so handy doing them in advance alas
thanks for the info

how did you get on this week
did you loose 13lbs last week
I have 3 weeks done and have lost 7 lbs, 4 lbs, 3 lbs
at least it is one stone off I have another 3 weeks to go so i hope to loose another 10 - 11 lbs then I will go on maintenance which I find very difficult harder than doing TFR

my 3rd weight in is on saturday and for the 2others weeks i have lost 9lbs and 5lbs (previously lost 1st before lipotrim) .
i`m 2st lighter :D:D

how are you getting on with your weight loss
Mine has slowed down to between 2 1/2 to 31/2 per week
still i suppose a loss is a loss

Back