FALLEN, FALLEN ANGEL

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ThinLizzy, 5 November 2007 Social URL.

1. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hello Everyone :wave_cry:

After falling off the SW wagon AGAIN a couple of weeks ago, I am now totally disgusted with myself!!!!!!!:jelous: EURGGGHH I am soooo fat....why can I not just stick to a diet and get on with it??? Hmmmmm? Any Ideas??:eatdrink051:

Anyway....I have been umming and ahhing over when to start SW again THIS TIME <sigh> and I had made a pasta bake thing to take to work tomorrow night but I am thinking of ditching it and getting back on Slimming World tomorrow and REALLY trying to stick to it this time :confused::rolleyes:

I have cancelled 2 nights out this week just so that I do not have to eat junk. and I really think that I need to start again tomorrow to regain SOME control because at the moment I feel totally OUT of control...and HUGE and I feel that if I do not get a grip of this and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT soon, I will never ever change.......:worthy:

So, yet again, here I am vowing to start again........you probably all think I am a lost cause!!:needhug::booboo:

Off to bed now to read the newest SW mag :coffee:

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    ThinLizzy
    How much do you want to lose the weight ? enough to pull out all the stops , which is your worst time of the day to eat , most say its evening , maybe thats the time to go to bed and read or run a hot bath , I know while you lay there you are thinking shall i crep down and have a snack lol or are you the secret lemonde drinker , and your trying to give it up but its one of them nights RWhites lol

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

And why not start NOW???!!!!! Seriously, tomorrow never comes honey - grab the bull by the horns!!!! :D

5. ThinLizzy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Okay I have just been to Asda and got all stocked up on SW food and stuff and am raring to go for tomorrow........x x x x x

6. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Go for it ThinLizzy!! I was the same on the CD. I tried on and off for 2 years (yes 2!!) but have gone back to SW as it suits me much better. HOWEVER - emotional crisis over the weekend meant I haven't fot on to plan 100% yet but today is the day. We CAN do this! Good luck Vxx

7. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.33%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    I've been officially off the wagon all week and have been saying to myself that i will start tomorrow but as the Riddler in Batman used to say "Riddle me this. What always coming but never arrives" Answer: Tomorrow!

But i am going to climb back on that wagon. No matter how high it seems.

Last edited: 6 November 2007
  8. ThinLizzy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well I am still here this morning guys, and RARING to go !!! Have just had brekkie, and am about to go and prepare dinner to take to work, (i'm on lates)....BRING IT ON!!!!

9. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya lizzie well done on the new found get up and go. If you need anything you know where we are. If you need a bit of sympathy or a kick into gear when you feel you need it it is all here ready and waiting go for it girl.:D

10. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know the feeling I really do. Every time you think of eating something which you know for a fact is going to throw you off course you just have to think 'what's more important to me?' Exercise tends to put me off being bad too. Also just plan plan plan! You can't fall off when you KNOW what you're having for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

11. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

So how did your day go ThinLizzy?? :)

12. cjtj

cjtj Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey Thin Lizzy!
    How is it going?:vibes::vibes:

13. ThinLizzy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hey guys!!
    Its going great thanks!
    I enjoyed food yesterday and so far today, and am just hoping that it stays that way, and at the moment, I can't see any reason why it won't!!
    Thanks everyone for your help and support!
    I WILL stick to it this time!!

14. cjtj

cjtj Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You sound positive!
    Eek were all getting on well- We'll be skinny for Christmas if we carry on!!!!!!!!:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.