FALLEN, FALLEN ANGEL

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Hello Everyone :wave_cry:

After falling off the SW wagon AGAIN a couple of weeks ago, I am now totally disgusted with myself!!!!!!!:jelous: EURGGGHH I am soooo fat....why can I not just stick to a diet and get on with it??? Hmmmmm? Any Ideas??:eatdrink051:

Anyway....I have been umming and ahhing over when to start SW again THIS TIME <sigh> and I had made a pasta bake thing to take to work tomorrow night but I am thinking of ditching it and getting back on Slimming World tomorrow and REALLY trying to stick to it this time :confused::rolleyes:

I have cancelled 2 nights out this week just so that I do not have to eat junk. and I really think that I need to start again tomorrow to regain SOME control because at the moment I feel totally OUT of control...and HUGE and I feel that if I do not get a grip of this and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT soon, I will never ever change.......:worthy:

So, yet again, here I am vowing to start again........you probably all think I am a lost cause!!:needhug::booboo:

Off to bed now to read the newest SW mag :coffee:

xx

ThinLizzy
How much do you want to lose the weight ? enough to pull out all the stops , which is your worst time of the day to eat , most say its evening , maybe thats the time to go to bed and read or run a hot bath , I know while you lay there you are thinking shall i crep down and have a snack lol or are you the secret lemonde drinker , and your trying to give it up but its one of them nights RWhites lol

Okay I have just been to Asda and got all stocked up on SW food and stuff and am raring to go for tomorrow........x x x x x

Go for it ThinLizzy!! I was the same on the CD. I tried on and off for 2 years (yes 2!!) but have gone back to SW as it suits me much better. HOWEVER - emotional crisis over the weekend meant I haven't fot on to plan 100% yet but today is the day. We CAN do this! Good luck Vxx

I've been officially off the wagon all week and have been saying to myself that i will start tomorrow but as the Riddler in Batman used to say "Riddle me this. What always coming but never arrives" Answer: Tomorrow!

But i am going to climb back on that wagon. No matter how high it seems.

Last edited:
Well I am still here this morning guys, and RARING to go !!! Have just had brekkie, and am about to go and prepare dinner to take to work, (i'm on lates)....BRING IT ON!!!!

Hiya lizzie well done on the new found get up and go. If you need anything you know where we are. If you need a bit of sympathy or a kick into gear when you feel you need it it is all here ready and waiting go for it girl.:D

I know the feeling I really do. Every time you think of eating something which you know for a fact is going to throw you off course you just have to think 'what's more important to me?' Exercise tends to put me off being bad too. Also just plan plan plan! You can't fall off when you KNOW what you're having for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

Hey guys!!
Its going great thanks!
I enjoyed food yesterday and so far today, and am just hoping that it stays that way, and at the moment, I can't see any reason why it won't!!
Thanks everyone for your help and support!
I WILL stick to it this time!!

Back