Fallen of the wagon need some help getting back on.

Azeluk

Hey Peeps,

I started slimming world last febuary and lost 5st, i've been maintaining my weight since october but recently I have had to stop going to groups because of personal commitments, Since stopping the group sessions i have found it extremely difficult to maintain.

I've falen off the wagon as it were and i'm finding it difficult to get back on it.

Can any one help me get back on.

Many thanks.

Azel.

Hi

I know exactly how you feel. I started on and lost over 4 stone but since october gained over a stone, mainly over december and new year and im finding it really hard to shift.

Ive given myself a good talking too because i know exactly what I need to do to loose the weight, I just need to get a grip and actually do it. Ive been out and bought loads of superfree and meal planned to the weekend. Ive just posted on the newbies thread as well as im not attending group at the moment.

My main motivations are thinking about wearing a bikini in 12 weeks and minimins has been the inspiration. As im not attending group it lets me keep track of the changing syn values, HE's and new recipes. Ive also been buying the slimming world mag as well.

My advice would be to dig out an old photo of you before you lost all of the weight and focus on that image, im pretty sure you dont want to end up that way again and hopefully that would A: make you feel better about your current weight, and B: help you get back to winning ways :)

And also maybe if you have a friend who used to do SW with you or someone whos wanting to lose weight also have a group weigh in as this is something which i think encourages focus as noone likes for others to see they have gained weight eh

Hi

I know exactly how you feel. I started on and lost over 4 stone but since october gained over a stone, mainly over december and new year and im finding it really hard to shift.

Ive given myself a good talking too because i know exactly what I need to do to loose the weight, I just need to get a grip and actually do it. Ive been out and bought loads of superfree and meal planned to the weekend. Ive just posted on the newbies thread as well as im not attending group at the moment.

My main motivations are thinking about wearing a bikini in 12 weeks and minimins has been the inspiration. As im not attending group it lets me keep track of the changing syn values, HE's and new recipes. Ive also been buying the slimming world mag as well.

I lost 4 stone last year and for 7 months have bobbed up and down around that weight but havent got any further.

If you cant go to group - then I would suggest opening up your books again and read them as though you have never seen them before - its amazing how much we forget or take for granted when we're old halnds lol.

And like the lady above said, go shopping ans stock up on all your SW essentiials - its hard to cheat if you only have SW food in the house!

Good luck x

Back