Fallen off the wagon

Missyk2010

Well I have well and truly fallen off the wagon. I seriously dont know what is wrong with me?! I was doing so well but the week 2 on CD iv just eAten for the past 5 days. Whenever I get stressed I eat and ruin all of my hard work :(
Planning on restarting on SS+ Tomorrow just need to stick to it. Do any of u have any tips on wat I can do in future to stop myself from giving up just because I'm Down? Any advice appreciated xx

Hey Hun,

Don't give yourself too hard a time!! I've fallen off this weekend too. We all have slip ups, it doesn't mean the end of the road or the diet, it's just another bump along the way.

Have you thought about the Beck book? One of the things it encourages early on is to give yourself credit. So instead of saying 'i've fallen off the wagon, pigged out, and am gonna have a hard time starting again', it encourages you to say 'I managed two weeks completely on-plan, I lost x amount of weight. So I've eaten off plan for a few days, this doesn't mean it's all over, I've got back on plan before, I can do it again. If I act now, it won't ruin all my hard work over the last 2 weeks'.

Take it an hour at a time, drink loads of water and keep some tablets to hand as unfortunately in my experience, the headaches come back!! You'll be fine!

:)

Thanks hun really appreciate ur comments, I keep reading about the beck book think I may just have to treat myself to it. my lil one is teething like mad and has been throwing these awful tantrums where he just doesn't stop screaming I couldn't handle it at all lol so I turned to food again :s but I am starting again tomorro and will try an be more positive from now on :)
Thanks again and good luck with getting back on plan this week xx

Back