Fallen off the wagon

Allure_

Starting again :-)
Hiya ,i'm in my second week of slimming world my second weigh in is tommorrow i did soo good on my first week and lost 10 1/2 pounds :O just quite afraid to go back tommorrow because i've been so bold and i'm lacking motivation. I'm afraid that everyone will be expecting to see me lose a nice chunk again but i think i've gained. My main problem is snacking and the fact i'm always hungry. I just don't know what to be eating! i love this plan so i don't want to stop completely ,help ! :) x

Hi hon,
SW is the one eating plan where you should never be hungry as starvation is not a part of the plan! What are you snacking on? And what did you do the first week in order to have such a massive loss? I'm not suggesting you do that as losing that amount of weight each week is not sustainable but it is all about finding a balance. Are you on the Extra Easy plan? Are you writing down everything you eat? I find it's the only way of keeping on the straight and narrow. If you can give us a typical day (post everything you ate yesterday) we'll be able to give you some pointers.
Keep the faith xx

firsty congrats on the loss- thats amazing!

what i usually snack on is yoghurts and fruit, some times its rice or really just anything that is free food. depends on if i have a sweet tooth or not.
if i find my cravings really bad and i want some sweet i have danio yoghurts they have a few syns in them but it feels like your having something good for little syn.
ive also made curry loaf once and that was really tasty and it was like having something stoogy but really filing at the same time xx

The very thing you should do is go back to the group; they are there to help and support you. Have you kept a food diary to hand to your consultant? she will check it out and let you know if you've misunderstood anything.
Also, post a food diary on here, and let's see if we can help you.
You may be surprised and have a loss after all :)

Back