Falling Out

Thanks Adam
The support on here has been amazing...and I am so glad I posted, because I dread to think if I didnt have the network of you lot around! I could have just given in.

Yes, it is a bit of a kick in the teeth, made worse with it being family! Unfortunately my side of the family is anything but close...at least I have my husband's family to make up for that!

Have a good evening.

I am sat in work waiting for my husband to pick me up! Shattered,,,,,just want to go home and have a shake then go to bed..It has been a stressful day.

Sorry to hear that, iv been taken a mug in the past albeit not family but still

Hope your ok and stay strong everyones here to support ya xxx

Hope tomorrow brings you a brighter day - and a happier one. Everyone gets what they deserve in the end .... so it seems to me you've lots of lovely things heading your way!!

((((((hugs)))))) xxx

Thanks Jan
Feel much better today and I am sure the feelings of sadness and regret will subside; just a matter of time - eh!

Yes, I look forward to lots of lovely things coming me way :D:D:D:D:D:D

Hope tomorrow brings you a brighter day - and a happier one. Everyone gets what they deserve in the end .... so it seems to me you've lots of lovely things heading your way!!

((((((hugs)))))) xxx

I'm so very sorry that you were taken advantage of. Family or not, now you know what this person is capable of, guard your heart and try not to get angry, just avoid being around this person as they are of the type that suck people dry, emotionally and it seems, financially. Well done for not going down the self-destruct route of comfort-eating, just come on here and unload. Hope your relationship with your sister doesn't sour, I'm glad you have great support from your hubby. Best of luck. xx

Well done for not caving in and cheating. You recognised a big trigger and stopped it before it kicked in.

And I'm so glad you realised before things went *too* far with your niece taking that much advantage of you - and clearly other people too.

hopefully she will start growing up soon and it doesn't affect your relationship with your sister.

Thanks Suppa! Yes, I am learning that I am a big softy at heart, but lessons have had to be learnt, unfortunately, the hard way!

Yes, thankfully my husband is very supportive.

I'm so very sorry that you were taken advantage of. Family or not, now you know what this person is capable of, guard your heart and try not to get angry, just avoid being around this person as they are of the type that suck people dry, emotionally and it seems, financially. Well done for not going down the self-destruct route of comfort-eating, just come on here and unload. Hope your relationship with your sister doesn't sour, I'm glad you have great support from your hubby. Best of luck. xx

Thanks Elle
Yes, I am proud of myself, but I KNOW without a shadow of a doubt if I hadnt posted, I would have gone off the rails! The accountability works!!!

Luckily my sister knows nothing about it, but she will phone me this week and I will try and explain (but not in great detail). Luckily, she actually kinda warned me about her, albiet in a subtle way!!!! I should have listenend then..Oh well, life goes on.

Thanks for your post though! Much appreciated.

Well done for not caving in and cheating. You recognised a big trigger and stopped it before it kicked in.

And I'm so glad you realised before things went *too* far with your niece taking that much advantage of you - and clearly other people too.

hopefully she will start growing up soon and it doesn't affect your relationship with your sister.

Big hugs from me too I know what you mean about reaching for the food be so proud that you didn't .What a star Stay strong

Back