faltering at last stone.

Mrs Molly

After days of lurking I've taken the plunge and joined. I joined cd last May. Flew for the most part down to a 33 lb loss. (after a 28 lb loss on wwers).

I have 14 lbs to go to bmi 25. The problem is I've never been skinny. I'm back fitting in my wedding dress which is probably a bit loose so I'm as light as I've been in possibly 15 years which after two kids isn't bad. I fit into trendy high street clothes albeit on the larger side of the scale. BUT here I am restarted after christmas (4 month break for personal reasons) pushing hard but finding restart weight loss slow. For once I'm drinking the water properly and I've even started attending a gym 3 times a week.

How do people motivate themselves past the feeling of wow I've done well and I'm great to wow I've done well lets push it harder. Or does anyone have any good constructive tips on how to move it forward.

I find I'm being really boring on the products. Living off choccie tetras (one for lunch) and a frozen one for the evening and the veg soup for dinner. Should I vary that?

I have no idea but I would be interested in responces and I myself have failed at getting to goal because i looked good and let it all slip after that lol

Hi Mrs Molly and welcome.

I live on hot choc tetras and cranberry bars ... Im soooooo boring so cant offer any opinion really on other flavours, lol!! You manage on whatever suits you in my opinion, if you want to mix it up a bit give it a go.

I lost motivation at the start of December, got it back a couple of weeks a go and hoping it will stay with me till I reach my goal weight now?

Lots of supportive and inspirational people here who are on the same journey or who have completed or are just starting, keep drinking, stay positive, keep posting and you'll get where you want to be.

x

Hi Miss Molly - you've done brilliantly so far - both on wwers and CD so go easy on yourself ok?!

I'm onl;y startin CD today after a couple of weeks Lipotrim so the only shake I've tried so far is the toffee and walnut -which I thought was lovely! And filling praise be lol...but (after tasting it cold)I added a spoonful of coffee to it and made it hot so it was like a toffee latte which was really nice.

I would definitely try to vary it if I were you, just so you don't become bored and drift again - we're all prone to it unfortunately. I realy hope you find your motivation again - it would be such a shame to let all your hard work slip.

COngrats on getting to the gym as well -a firmer more gorgeous you will soon be emerging, just you wait!

Back