Step 1 Sole Source Falvours, bars and shakes

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Morning all

I'm going to contact CDC and will need to tell her what I would like on my order but am wondering if there are any nice new flavours ?

What do you like the most ?

Thanks in advance Kat :)

I really really really like the lemon yogurt bars, lush!

Was disappointed with the mango n coconut powder shakes though! Know some ppl say the mango tastes like solero ice cream but I couldn't taste it lol!

Don't know if you can get the coconut any more though cos was a trial flavour! Was gutted I didn't get to taste the other trial flavour of cookies and cream!

If you havent started yet I would say get a couple of each flavour as everyones tastes are different. Though maybe lay off the soup! I dont know many people who can tolerate them! Chocolate mint is my personal favourite x

Thanks girls I've done it before but wasn't sure if there were new flavours since last year.
The lemon bars sound fab :)

Thank you x

Ooh, I love the chilli soup I find the soups generally more satisfying and when I have them, it looks to my kids like I am having a normal meal - very important infront of kids I think

I love the chilli soup, agree it feels more lkke a meal! I tried the lemon bar, was loveely but did make me feel very bloated, not sure if related though!

I totally love the Choc Mint shake!! Out of everything that is my favourite :p

I totally love the Choc Mint shake!! Out of everything that is my favourite :p

I hat the chic mint but hot a few hours ago and it is indeed one of my favourites. I'm defecting to Exante diet as its a better price option for me but good luck to everyone x

I am on day one and have only tired the chocolate one so far and thought it was very nice, looking forward to the choc mint one now after reading this! :)

Back