FAMILY! *sigh*

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Am starting a new thread because it gives me something to do other than eat - which is what i'm tempted to do. :eek:
Saturday night is family film night at ours and so The Simpsons Movie has just been put in the dvd player and the Pringles tubs have been popped open! Mmmmmm Pringles.......*drools on floor in Homer Simpson fashion*
I don't want to eat any, i want to get through today but isn't it jus so tempting when everyone else is crunching away!? :(
WILL NOT GIVE IN! WILL NOT GIVE IN!!!

Eyes on the prize Rayven :)

Being slim is so much better and when you get there you can eat pringles again, albeit less of em!

Mike

Yeah I know what you mean, I'm at work at the moment (not actually doing any lol) and they've just order a chinese! It smells sooooooo nice. But when they've finished it and say how full they are, I will think off the pounds dropping off of me, whilst they have grease and fat in they're tums !!!!

:p

Stay strong, you can do this, imagine how pleased you will feel when you wake up tomorrow knowing you didn't give in to temptation!

Gxx

hey
i know how u feel... my dads just gone to pick up a take away, i will sit an drool whilst tucking in to a lovely cb veg soup!
btw - has ne 1 tried the chilli tomato soup? my councillor said it was yucky so havent yet tried it....

He's not spider anymore - he's Harry Plopper ....

Cracks me up xxx
My kids go around singing the spider pig song all the time!!

Have GOT to get through today. The kids have toddled off to bed - so no more pringles about - but the Oh has just cooked his dinner, garlic chicken kiev and it smells gorgeous!! I WILL NOT EAT!! I WILL NOT EAT!

I've not get OH at the mo :cry:... But my kids have had their T - all lovly nibbly bits, cheese, grapes, low fat crisps - they're now have Sat treat of chocolate muffins :mad::mad:...
I sat up the loo earlier and thought - oh well, its not like I cant EVER eat those things again:sigh::sigh::sigh:.
Of course I can eat them or anything else I want but I want to lose weight more than I want to eat at the moment xxx

definitely know how you are feeling, my OH has just ordered, pizza, icecream and a lovely bottle of wine! Only a few more months and then i can eat some too (although not an entire large pizza to myself like it used to be)

btw - has ne 1 tried the chilli tomato soup? my councillor said it was yucky so havent yet tried it....

i tryied it and hated it but then i dont like tomato soup and cant eat spicy food so dont know what i expected :rolleyes:

hey
i know how u feel... my dads just gone to pick up a take away, i will sit an drool whilst tucking in to a lovely cb veg soup!

The Oriental Chilli Soup and the Spicy Tomato Soup are two different soups!!

I love the Tomato Soup and hate the Oriental Chilli!

You really have to try them for yourself and see what you like!

Back