Fanfare please....

Well it's already been said by everyone above!! The fanfare is MUCH deserved and you should be (and obviously are) so proud!! Da dadadadada daaaaaaaaaaaaaa (that was meant to be a bugle!!!) What I admire so much about you is that you clearly see this as a long term commitment and lifestyle change, not a way to lose as much weight in as little time as possible like some people do. You had quite a bit to lose, and where some people would have got disillusioned and thrown the towel in, you have enjoyed gradually seeing the benefits of weight loss and celebrated every milestone along the way!! You really inspire people because they realise they can do it too! Wow, 11 stone something must feel incredible! And a size 12! That's my ultimate dream! All I can do is say bloody well done and noone deserves it more! Thank you for all your fantastic support as well!!XXX

You are absolutely amazing. What a massive achievement and what an inspiration to the rest of us! Well done you! :happy096:

wow big congratulations to you, CP!

When you arrive at target you will have lost my target weight.

That is an amazing weight loss!
x x x x

Well done honey! So you should a bloody big fanfare!!! You're such an inspiration!! xx

CP you are such a star, and such an inspiration.
Congrats on your terrific weight loss, and I am absolutely sure you will be at target in no time at all.
Well done ((hugs))

That's fantastic, well done CP!!

this is off topic, but the title of this thread 'fanfare' makes me lol because friends of mine call their lady bits their fanfare! hahaahah!

but congrats on your loss! amazing! x

WOW - CP that really is a fantastic achievement!! I am thrilled for you. You're doing so so well and being so close to your goal must make you feel absolutely brilliant.

Well done you!! :D

xx

what an amazing 2 years you've had, really pleased for you and good luck getting to your goal in the near future:)

Well, my SW buddies..... your response is overwhelming!

I have had a hard day at the hospital with my ill Mum to find someone had bashed my car in the car park afterwards- was feeling a bit peeved and came home to all these lovely posts and now have a massive grin on my face.

Thank you all so much for your encouragement which means a lot to me and helps ensure that I will continue on this massive journey

You are all very special
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You have reached all these milestones and no one did it for you, you did it and so big pat on the back to you :) Really nice having someone so successful to look up to :)

Back