fantastic feeling to think

Moleymole

Nicki xxx
no rubbish has gone into my body for nearly 6 weeks :) :)

just a random thought :rolleyes:

woop woop
thats a nice thinking thought....
wish i could say the same.

look at your photos lady !! they say it all - you should be extremely proud x

Thanks hun. Although my Cambridge journey hasn't been 100%..:.

Oh absolutely!

I love feeling empty!!

Xxxx

Never thought of it like that, but it is true! And all this good, cleansing water washing away the toxins and other disguting stuff :D

can't wait to be as slim as you and Kes!

That is a brilliant thought... nothing to make our bodies sluggish either!!

Ooooooh polish your halo, sweets....give it a right old brasso!

I had a swig of my daughters diet coke the other night and it tatsed revolting. And I am the queen of diet coke! This water is purifying my soul!

I have had little cheats mind - remember the cheese sprinkles incident? And I cant get tinned tomatoes off my mind, Im desperate for some!

Imagine the tinned tomatos crawling with maggots; really visualise it, imagine the smell.... is your stomach turning yet Rumbly? :p

GG! I can't ever taint the image of those tomatoes! He heeeeeeee, they will be my prize dinner when Im at goal. Hmmmm, tinned tims on toast with brown sauce!

When I did Cambridge last year all the way through a Chinese Chicken Curry was my goal meal.... you know what, when I reached goal I didn't want one!!!

he heeeeeeeeee - its like having a phantom pregnancy with this weird craving.

We always want what we can't have, don't we?

When I did Cambridge last year all the way through a Chinese Chicken Curry was my goal meal.... you know what, when I reached goal I didn't want one!!!

My CDC says my tastebuds will change and i'll find processed food (including choc etc) very artificial tasting. Must admit at the moment I fantasise about home made spag bol (my bro-in-law makes a fab one!) or a nice juicy bloody steak :D

Yep, cant say I have been craving CD Soup or shakes yet..... not even when I wasn't on CD

You are so right - it is great feeling energised when I wake up in the morning - and not having to drag myself out of bed - and that's only after 4 days....result!

Rumbly at least your craving something healthy :) xx

Im sick of the sight of chicken now!
Im having fish for the rest of the week.

Back