Fantastic Motivation!!!

broxi

ButtErFly
Hi Everyone, I found some stuff on the main forum by a man called Mike who has lost loads of weight with CD. He is an NLP practitioner and I subscribed to his email newsletter, "No Willpower Required" by Mike Scott. It is excellent with great advice. I thoroughly recommend it. Also he has walked the walk. Hope you find this I helpful as I do.

i signed up for it......but havn't had it sigh xxx

Mike has loads of posts on here, he is a lovely man (sorry mike but you have been a big motivator for me!)
You can also read all the archived newsletters on his site.
x

I haven't signed up yet, but is Mike aka Icemousse? If so, he was a great inspiration to me when I did CD the first time. I often mailed him when I was on a low and he helped me out. Any old CD'ers will remember when he was on Goldenballs lol

Hi Everyone, I found some stuff on the main forum by a man called Mike who has lost loads of weight with CD. He is an NLP practitioner and I subscribed to his email newsletter, "No Willpower Required" by Mike Scott. It is excellent with great advice. I thoroughly recommend it. Also he has walked the walk. Hope you find this I helpful as I do.

I can't find where to subscribe, can you post a link maybe? Thanks!

Thanks! I have now subscribed to your newsletter and look forward reading the old ones too!

If I read them, will it give med the answer on how to achieve this :) (quote from your web page that I just thought was spot on):

"the key to being slim and healthy long term is to sort out your mind first and then pick the diet."

I am very much interested in how to sort out my mind :D.

Hiya

Always remember that you are the expert of you and that nobody else can be (however much they charge you or say that they can get you to be slim), therefore this is all about you!

Use the newsletters to question yourself on why you do what you do, for example in a lot of clients I work with 1-2-1 they tend to be wanting to be slim to get away from something (don't want to be big mum, don't want to look fat, don't want to die, don't want others to see me fat etc) but you will find you are much more successful if you are trying to reach a prize so therefore the first question I ask people is what positive reason do they want to be slim?

Anyway have a great Sunday and mail me if you need me --> [email protected]

Mike

Thank you very much for your reply! I do have some positive goals that I am aiming for, I guess I should focus on these some more, and really write them down and think them through. I am looking forward to reading your newsletters!

Back