Fantastic start to the morning!! :-)

alexmummy07

Silver Member
Woke up today, and went to put on my size 18 jeans which have been getting a bit baggy for a while now, but I tried on my 16's that my nan bought for my bday last september. (about 3 weeks ago they still wouldn't fit, so avoided them since) After putting my 18's on they really did almost fall off, so thought I'll try the 16's just to see how much more weight I've got to lose to get in them (thinking I'll be disheartened again) Well they FIT, and not only do they fit, they fit with ROOM too! Was soooo pleased, they have a belt with them too,(i haven't worn a belt in years! I haven't had a waist in years!!) and because they didn't fit when I was given them, they've still got the tags on them, so I'm now able to wear a new pair of jeans - I know it may sound silly but has really brightened up my day :)

So, I'm now down from a size 20 to a 16 in jeans, and more importantly they aren't stretchy ones either :) yippeeee.

Ok so a long way to go to get to a 10-12 but feeling very proud to have dropped a size.

Just really going to have to do a sort out of clothes soon, and get rid of some old bits, because I really am living in my old baggy bits, and I guess it's not doing me any good keeping them.

Sorry for my long post everyone - just very excited :))) xx

Woke up today, and went to put on my size 18 jeans which have been getting a bit baggy for a while now, but I tried on my 16's that my nan bought for my bday last september. (about 3 weeks ago they still wouldn't fit, so avoided them since) After putting my 18's on they really did almost fall off, so thought I'll try the 16's just to see how much more weight I've got to lose to get in them (thinking I'll be disheartened again) Well they FIT, and not only do they fit, they fit with ROOM too! Was soooo pleased, they have a belt with them too,(i haven't worn a belt in years! I haven't had a waist in years!!) and because they didn't fit when I was given them, they've still got the tags on them, so I'm now able to wear a new pair of jeans - I know it may sound silly but has really brightened up my day :)

So, I'm now down from a size 20 to a 16 in jeans, and more importantly they aren't stretchy ones either :) yippeeee.

Ok so a long way to go to get to a 10-12 but feeling very proud to have dropped a size.

Just really going to have to do a sort out of clothes soon, and get rid of some old bits, because I really am living in my old baggy bits, and I guess it's not doing me any good keeping them.

Sorry for my long post everyone - just very excited :))) xx
You have every reason to be excited, so dont dare apologise for your post, however long, you have earned the right to tell the world how happy you are. Fantastic and so well done xx

Thats excellent news, you should be proud of yourself... the same thing happened to me a few weeks ago and I know the feeling well...

yippeee well done hun xx

I love the feeling (I can now wear some 14's again woohoo) I was in a tight 18 lol

yay well done you! iv got a pair of 16 jeans which are brand new from next which i brought a while ago next week in going to try them on!

ive done the same i was sortin sum clothes out and thought ill give it a go in the 16s and they fit , its the best feelin eva yay nxt target drop another dress size

Sounds like the best feeling in the world! I've even gone out and bought a couple of things in smaller sizes ready for just that "baggy" moment!

Well done you! x

Thanks for all your lovely replies - means a lot to me :)
Been wearing my jeans with pride today :) Only problem is they are a tad long so could do with a nice pair of heels to wear them with but perhaps closer to goal I will invest in a nice pair of heels!

xx

Very well done, all the hard work is worth it when you fit into clothes you havent been able to wear for ages. I now fit into size 16 trousers i bought 3 years ago lol! Keep up the amazing losses :)

We seem to have similar weight losses and start weights :)

Well done you, what a brilliant start to the day! it's soooo nice to be able to fit into a smaller size. I think sometimes if you're still wearing your old big clothes, you can't really see how much weight you've lost cos it's hidden under the excess fabric :D It's such a boost to get into something smaller and more fitted. Good for you! :D

Back