FAO buffydog

Leahlou

My friend got a rucksack and put it on the scales then filled it with heavy things till it was the weight she lost - then she put it on her back.

ITs MENTAL!

thanks for that, will be doing that later, it`s amazing how our bodies carry that much weight and we dont even notice.

i did this earlier.. and i was sooo soooo amazed. took about 25 cans in a big bag and it was so heavy. (i have lost 1 and half in total but 12 pounds on CD). i couldnt believe i had lost that much already. and how hard it was to pick up!!! would definately reccommend this for inspiration. i will do this every 2 weeks i think to keep me going

OMG...........everyone should do this, i ran out of tins to fill my bag.
When done i couldn`t even lift it, my kids all had ago and were all in shock at how much i`ve actully lost.
I`m doing this again when i lost more.

I bought loads of water from Lidl last week and when OH lifted the 8 pack of 2ltr bottles (32lbs), I told him that I've lost more than one of those packs ...... he was amazed (so was I lol). Great motivator!

Last edited:
i think i might give this a shot. i think it might be what i need to get me feeling a bit more motivated...

abz xx

Back