Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

FAO buffydog

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Leahlou, 26 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Leahlou

Leahlou Full Member

My friend got a rucksack and put it on the scales then filled it with heavy things till it was the weight she lost - then she put it on her back.

ITs MENTAL!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. buffydog

buffydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd / ss
    thanks for that, will be doing that later, it`s amazing how our bodies carry that much weight and we dont even notice.

4. littlemissspendthrift

littlemissspendthrift impossible is nothing

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Xenical
    i did this earlier.. and i was sooo soooo amazed. took about 25 cans in a big bag and it was so heavy. (i have lost 1 and half in total but 12 pounds on CD). i couldnt believe i had lost that much already. and how hard it was to pick up!!! would definately reccommend this for inspiration. i will do this every 2 weeks i think to keep me going

5. buffydog

buffydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd / ss
    OMG...........everyone should do this, i ran out of tins to fill my bag.
    When done i couldn`t even lift it, my kids all had ago and were all in shock at how much i`ve actully lost.
    I`m doing this again when i lost more.

6. Minz

Minz Maintainer

I bought loads of water from Lidl last week and when OH lifted the 8 pack of 2ltr bottles (32lbs), I told him that I've lost more than one of those packs ...... he was amazed (so was I lol). Great motivator!

Last edited: 28 September 2008
  7. abz

abz Gold Member

i think i might give this a shot. i think it might be what i need to get me feeling a bit more motivated...

abz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.