FAO buffydog

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Leahlou, 26 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Leahlou

Leahlou Full Member

My friend got a rucksack and put it on the scales then filled it with heavy things till it was the weight she lost - then she put it on her back.

ITs MENTAL!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. buffydog

buffydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd / ss
    thanks for that, will be doing that later, it`s amazing how our bodies carry that much weight and we dont even notice.

4. littlemissspendthrift

littlemissspendthrift impossible is nothing

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Xenical
    i did this earlier.. and i was sooo soooo amazed. took about 25 cans in a big bag and it was so heavy. (i have lost 1 and half in total but 12 pounds on CD). i couldnt believe i had lost that much already. and how hard it was to pick up!!! would definately reccommend this for inspiration. i will do this every 2 weeks i think to keep me going

5. buffydog

buffydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd / ss
    OMG...........everyone should do this, i ran out of tins to fill my bag.
    When done i couldn`t even lift it, my kids all had ago and were all in shock at how much i`ve actully lost.
    I`m doing this again when i lost more.

6. Minz

Minz Maintainer

I bought loads of water from Lidl last week and when OH lifted the 8 pack of 2ltr bottles (32lbs), I told him that I've lost more than one of those packs ...... he was amazed (so was I lol). Great motivator!

Last edited: 28 September 2008
  7. abz

abz Gold Member

i think i might give this a shot. i think it might be what i need to get me feeling a bit more motivated...

abz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.