FAO: fattothin

fat boy slim

gaggin for a beer!
do you work marra?? just seen your post count..ya fooka!

cheeky canny @##* a geordie asking me if I work lmao.

I do fella I just spend a lot of time on here it keeps me out of the boozer and its loaded with women so ya know.

Garry, I canna get over how fab your looking - you must be boucning off the walls, and fit to burst with how proud you must feel. How long do you think you'll be on the diet for?

cheeky canny @##* a geordie asking me if I work lmao.

I do fella I just spend a lot of time on here it keeps me out of the boozer and its loaded with women so ya know.

ahhhemmmm...Mackem please!

aye ive noticed that us males are somewhat in the minority, not that im complaining like

sorry fella a 'Mackem and tackem'
Pineapple, I'm thinking I will start refeed a week on Monday, waheeey! I am feeling pleased with myself but today feeling sorry for myself as I ve just done a 30 k bike ride which, I reckon was not such a good move to break into exercise, I could be a little sore tomorrow lol xx

Lmao! x

ta .............lol xxx

Lol sorry hun xx

whats 30k in miles? lol most ive done is 28 miles in one go and my backside was sore for days afterwards!! mind you, no padded knickers..never ever again without lol

h xxx

Bloody hell,thats hard core I had padded shorts, suspension and silicon seat and it hurts, hurts real bad. (about 18.5 mile) xx

its ok I have a strategically placedhole in the mattress, i will do that hun xxxlol

Errr Lil didnt we get told off earlier for talking sex? xx

Trace mummies been naughty ;-p

mmmm id rather eat than #'@= it though that would be oral sex lol

Sounds good to me!! x

good night all wish my bum well for tomorrow xxx

Back