FAO: fattothin

Nighty night x

night hun sweet dreams,id have some paracetomol handy for the morning xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Whats a macka???

A mackam is someone from Sunderland I believe its from some work place???? Makem and Tackem means Make Them and Take Them, steal in other words but FBS will put us right.

Thanks Gaz:D

Hi mate ,
I'm in my first week of the Lipotrim diet .Can you give me advice please seeing as you look a master of this and will power .I'm going to Milan on the 24th of June to see Springsteen so I can stay on this diet for another 16 days or so will it be dangerous to drink over in Italy whilst the Kitosis is in ? Or back off onto the maintainance a few days before I go .Any tips please? I just want to enjoy a few drinks with my mates in Milan not before. I'm a social animal so it will be hard in the coming weeks as I want to lose two and half stone.Can I exercise now after a week? Thanks in advance .
Ian

Hi Ian, exercise is recommended only after the first couple of weeks but some do light work prior to this.
As for drinking while in ketosis can be extremely dangerous and even fatal! So be very careful. I was a proper social person prior to this, but I have just put my life on hold mate but thats just how I am and personally think its the only way to succeed fully.

OMG, Fattothin, i cannot believe how much weight you have lost, can i ask did you ever cheat at all? You must feel like a totally different person, well done thats a fantastic acheievement.

A mackam is someone from Sunderland I believe its from some work place???? Makem and Tackem means Make Them and Take Them, steal in other words but FBS will put us right.

You pretty much on the money there mate..

An inhabitant of Sunderland. Often connected to the shipbuilding days where the Wearsiders would "mack em" (make them) before the Tynesiders would "tack em" (take them) to be fitted with engines.
"We mackem and ye tackem

and we talk different to Geordies anarl!

Back