FAO Jillian

Peggie

I've posted a new thread to make sure you see it - I don't have much time at the moment but a bit later I'll post here how I find my way around the message board (it might help some other new peeps too).

It took me a while to get to grips with it as well!

Peggie xx

Jillian, you asked for some info about finding your way around and posting so here's what I do. Hope it helps.

First of all, I bookmark the Lipotrim Forum page (this is the main list of all the threads in the forum). Each time I visit the site, this is where I start as any threads that have been updated since my last visit are highlighted in bold.

I usually start at the bottom (i.e. oldest) of the bold threads so that I can read them in the order they were updated.

Once you've clicked on a thread to open and read it, you can add your own comments by clicking on the 'Post Reply' button that is just after the last comment in the thread. If you want to respond to a specific comment, click the 'Quote' button from within that comment and add your own tuppence worth! When you've read all the comments in a thread, click on 'Next Thread' at the bottom of the page and this will take you to the next newest thread in the main list.

To start a new thread on the main list, I go to the top of the main list and click on 'New Thread'. When you've finished your comment, click on the 'Submit New Thread' button and your new thread will appear on the list.

Sorry if I've rambled on a bit too much - please let me know if there's anything I missed and I'll do my best to answer it for you.

Peggie xx

Back