FAO Lesly Cambridge

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by debz32, 22 June 2007 Social URL.

1. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

quote[Fantastic! Many congratulations, Dizzy (nMizzy!)....I celebrated 21 years as a Cambridge Counsellor a few days ago....it doesn't seem possible, because I am, of course, still only 32 years old (cough, cough), but I wish you as much joy as it has given me.]

WOW !!! well done on 21 years as a CDC !!! and soooooo young too ! ;)

Debz xx
    Last edited: 22 June 2007
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    That's incredible. I suppose in those days you were allowed to CDC at 11 yrs old.:sigh:

Clean the chimneys, work at mill and CDC in the late evening. Aaaahhhh, them were the days. Sure you remember them well Lesly;)

Any thoughts on retiring yet? :D :D
  4. Lesly Cambridge

Lesly Cambridge Cambridge Consultant

Ooh thank you! Just put my glass eye, hearing aid and dentures in, and saw this! Now, where's my wooden leg and my steam-driven keyboard....?
  5. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Was on CD last year, lost 35lbs. I need to lose another 21 but haven't decided which diet to use yet
    WOW Well done Lesly! :D:D
  6. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

who said that ??!!! :p

well done Missus - fabulous achievement !!

Debz x
  7. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Well done Lesly...xx
  8. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

The Harcombe Diet
    LOL Lesly :D

Well done on 21 years though, has it changed much in that time?

I hope I'm still CDCing in 21 years time, I really couldn't imagine going back to a "proper" job :p
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.