fao Liz Designs

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
Hiya mrs!

Just wondered how u coped on ur aam week? I decided not to mine as my losses as u can c practically stopped! The scales r moving again tho!! So how did u feel having food? Wot was portion like? Wot kind of stuff did u eat? I see from it u still had a good loss so well done u! I'm just being nosey!
x

Hi Lisa,
I have to say eating food wasn't as good as i'd built it up to be. All that kept me going in the first couple of weeks was the fact I was going to eat in wk 5 but when it came round to it, it wasn't that fab.
I actually wasn't going to do it but my cdc suggested it because my losses hadn't been that big. I suppose it'll be this week when I find out if it has helped my metabolism.
I mostly had chicken or cottage cheese salads because the weather was sooo nice. The portions weren't too bad either, in fact I found it a struggle to manage the meals.
You certainly didn't miss much. How are you doing? Does your weight loss look like it's going to be a bit better this week?

aw im glad i didnt miss much lol! i had last fri and sat off for a birthday so i had some food on week 5 anyways! Yes i think im gonna have a good loss this week! I've dropped 2lbs since tuesday so im hopin it'l keep up for rest of the week. My bloody hand blender started smoking yesterday tho so god know wot im gonna do with my choc packs! just til sat tho coz as of next week i've just bought a whle weeks worth of choc tetras. Dont pick them up til sat tho!
Wot about u r u confident of a good loss this week? is it a monday ur weigh in is? mines is every wednesday.
xx

Great minds think alike. This week all I got was tetras, got a few banana ones just for a change. I was just getting so fed up of preparing the shakes, especially as i'm still cooking for my OH and DS.
My WI is a Monday, so far I think i've lost 2 lbs this week. I'm really just wanting to break the 3lb barrier, it's really starting to p*ss me off, lol.
I read about your size 18 jeans on another post, that's fabulous. River Island always did make the nicest jeans. I have a pair in a 16, although it'll be another few weeks before I fit into those.

aaaw i really hope u break the 3lb barrier!! i'l be willing ur scales and ur cdc's scales to say so!! hopefully the reboot to ur metabolism will work! im all choc tetras this week but might get some banana the next.....have u tried the bars?? if so wot they like?x

I tried the peanut one as that seemed to be the most popular on the forum. Put it this way, I don't think i'll be having it again. Don't really want to try the other flavours in case I don't like those either. It was nice to chew something though.
I'll be willing your scales on too. You're bound to have a great loss this week though.

Back