FAO Poppypoo

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
Hey Poppy

sorry went awol kids hijacked the pc! Have sent you a friend request so I can see your pics - dunno if you have seen mine yet I only have a before pic so far as I didnt take one after cos I wanted to get to goal and havent since - oops but will this time! and I will take updated photies!

My story goes a bit like this

Was 13.12 and went on LL got down to 9.9 and then mucked around a bit and managed to put 2st on in 2 months:eek::eek: at that point my Mum offered to pay for a TT cos shes so ace and I went for the consultation Sept 6th 2006 and had it on 13/11/06 by then I had maintained at 12st which wasnt great but the op got rid of my apron and all my mucles were back in place!

Unfortunately everything went t*ts up and I was mega stressed at work home etc and ballooned up to 15.7 at xmas 08 and then in Feb 09 I decided enough was enough. All the stress has gone and am on my FINAL journey to goal.

I feel so guilty that I put the weight back on and that my Mum paid for it so now am 4lbs away from when I had my tummy tuck which is great and not long till healthy weight range and GOAL!

Im 5'3 like you so know exactly what you mean about being a short arse! unfortunately Im an apple shape - I would KILL for an ar*e so all my weight piles on my belly back and face.

My scars are just thin white lines now and Im so glad I had it done.

Glad you are okay and recovering well
speak soon
xxx

Wow what a journey you've been on, Jess! And well done on getting back on the wagon again and heading back towards your goal.

What impact did it have on your tummy skin and abdominal muscles when your skin stretched again and then shrunk again? I'm not having any more babies (my two are plenty for me) and so that's why it was the right time. My abdominal wall needed repairing and I had an awful apron of skin after a 6st loss and 2 c-sections. I had mine done on the NHS (which I'm eternally grateful for because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to have it done - not for a very, very long time anyway).

I have a TT diary thread actually. Have a look: http://www.minimins.com/advice-plas...64384-nhs-tummy-tuck-diary-pics-included.html

Good luck with CD anyway hun. I'm on Day 2 of SS+, starvin and prayin for ketosis! :)

Stay in touch. Look forward to seeing your pics.

PP
x

Hey Poppy

sorry went awol kids hijacked the pc! Have sent you a friend request so I can see your pics - dunno if you have seen mine yet I only have a before pic so far as I didnt take one after cos I wanted to get to goal and havent since - oops but will this time! and I will take updated photies!

My story goes a bit like this

Was 13.12 and went on LL got down to 9.9 and then mucked around a bit and managed to put 2st on in 2 months:eek::eek: at that point my Mum offered to pay for a TT cos shes so ace and I went for the consultation Sept 6th 2006 and had it on 13/11/06 by then I had maintained at 12st which wasnt great but the op got rid of my apron and all my mucles were back in place!

Unfortunately everything went t*ts up and I was mega stressed at work home etc and ballooned up to 15.7 at xmas 08 and then in Feb 09 I decided enough was enough. All the stress has gone and am on my FINAL journey to goal.

I feel so guilty that I put the weight back on and that my Mum paid for it so now am 4lbs away from when I had my tummy tuck which is great and not long till healthy weight range and GOAL!

Im 5'3 like you so know exactly what you mean about being a short arse! unfortunately Im an apple shape - I would KILL for an ar*e so all my weight piles on my belly back and face.

My scars are just thin white lines now and Im so glad I had it done.

Glad you are okay and recovering well
speak soon
xxx

Just looked at your pics hun and just wanted to say you are gorgeous! i would kill for a smile like that. :) Make sure you get some post TT pics up as soon as you get your tum back to where you're happy. Look forward to seeing them. Will be good to know how much my scar can fade in another couple of years. :)

Hey Poppy

just looked at your pics they are fab! you can tell you are a definite pear shape your waist is lovely and TINY.

Will try and do some pics with my mate this week as Im near back to TT weight.

You had your TT on my birthday. Its funny how different surgeons do the ops differently and I suppose it depends on indiviuals too. Why did they cut you down the middle ? and how much skin did they cut off ? They cut 5lbs from me.

I am going to read your diary thread so the answers will all probably be in there but need some quiet time to read it with it being so long( which is a good thing cos its probably very detailed!)

I wish I had done a diary really it may have kept me on track but never mind.

My skin has been ok with putting the weight back on didnt get any new stretchmarks (Luckily) and I developed a pot belly where I used to have one prior to having children and a much more pronouncable muffin top! but its all going now thank god and hopefully the pseudo 6 pack will return like it looked like when I first had the op.

You keep up the good work and Im sending you positive vibes to get into ketosis ASAP
speak soon
xxx

just looked at your pics they are fab! you can tell you are a definite pear shape your waist is lovely and TINY.
Thanks hun! I hate my thighs and bum when they get fat (and the cellulite sure ain't pretty) but I guess a pear shape is good thing. :)

Will try and do some pics with my mate this week as Im near back to TT weight.
Cool! Can't wait to see them. And well done for getting back to that important marker. There's no going back now! Keep it up and you'll be at your goal weight before you know it.

You had your TT on my birthday.
Awesome! I'll be sure to remember it. I'll be putting up some TT first anniversary pics on that day.

Why did they cut you down the middle ? and how much skin did they cut off ? They cut 5lbs from me.
They warned me before the op it was a possibility they'd have to do it to get the best effect for my tum. They also repositioned my belly button. They only cut off 1.5 lbs. I was gutted! Excuse the pun! Hehe!

I am going to read your diary thread so the answers will all probably be in there but need some quiet time to read it with it being so long( which is a good thing cos its probably very detailed!)
Take your time, hun. Will probably take a week! :D

I wish I had done a diary really it may have kept me on track but never mind.
Could you start one now? You could use your pre and post op pics and write a diary of what you remember of your op, the pitfalls you experienced with weight gain after and start writing in present tense from now about your road to your goal weight. It's definitely inspiring to others that are considering the procedure to hear from those of us that have taken the plunge already.

My skin has been ok with putting the weight back on didnt get any new stretchmarks (Luckily)
Thanks goodness!

and I developed a pot belly where I used to have one prior to having children and a much more pronouncable muffin top! but its all going now thank god and hopefully the pseudo 6 pack will return like it looked like when I first had the op.
Damn right it will! Just keep focusing on that imagery rich visual and the journey to it will be so much easier. :)

You keep up the good work and Im sending you positive vibes to get into ketosis ASAP
Thanks, hun. Positive vibes coming right back at ya! I'm just focusing on how happy I'm going to be at my first WI. I'm a serial weigher (weigh every day - I know it's naughty) but it really does keep me strong. Even when there's little or no loss. I just have to do it! :D
xxx[/quote]

Hi Poppy -
"I wish I had done a diary really it may have kept me on track but never mind.
Could you start one now? You could use your pre and post op pics and write a diary of what you remember of your op, the pitfalls you experienced with weight gain after and start writing in present tense from now about your road to your goal weight. It's definitely inspiring to others that are considering the procedure to hear from those of us that have taken the plunge already."

Do you know what I think I may do that to help keep me on track!

I also think we are all serial weighers pitfalls of being on CD cos because its so drastic we need to know subconsciously its working and we are doing the right thing.

am going to go off and start putting some key dates down for my diary - looks like a late night for me!!!!
xxx

am going to go off and start putting some key dates down for my diary - looks like a late night for me!!!!
xxx
You go girl!

I've just 'peed on the stick' and it says I'm in ketosis. Thought I might be cuz cold and got stinky breath. I'm bloody starvin though! I wonder if it's something to do with my BMI already being 25. I've had 5 pints of water today and still going. Oh well - only on SS+ for a week on the advice of my CDC. I'm hitting 810 next week. Chicken and brocolli - can't wait! :)

More focused on stepping up to 1000 though cuz I love my boiled egg on a slice of granary for brekky. Arrrrgh! Enough of this food talk! It's like a form of self-harm!
xx

You know what? I think I've sussed it out. I'm on long-term antibiotics. Just been reading up that they can stop you going into ketosis. But the stick says I am. Oh well. no more peein on sticks now. Haha!

Hey chick hows it going -

have now read your diary - very interesting! and you have inspired me to do mine will do it over the next few nights I think.

hope your diet going okay whichever one you have decided to do. I think you are too near healthy weight range to SS or 810 but lets hope the weight comes off as quickly as you would like it to.
xxx

Back