Fashion challenge on page 2 - please read! xxx

rainbow

Gold Member
Heres the start of my new diary........ no point adding to me 'old' one....... I want a fresh start!
So, a massive hello to any old faces who are lurking around, and hello to any new faces xxx

Oh my goodness.... it's you!!! I was going to text you this morning to see how you were, and now you're here... spooky.

Are you back on the mightly slimming world then hun? Yay, how are the wedding plans going?

Lots of love and lovely to see you back xxx

Hey - Ive just been on your profile at probably the same time as you were on mine........... and Ive text you - how weird!
Wedding plans are ticking along nicely, Im not a massive over the topper so its just more plodding hehe.
Yeah back on SW, been away for a few days, back now and starting afresh...... wish me luck - I need it! xxx

I'm getting confused with what conversation I'm having where, so I'll type here rather than text as it's easier.

Have you tried extra easy yet? I still don't quite trust it so haven't tried it, but maybe one day....

Claire was back on here a while ago and mod karen is around but on holiday, sure the are others I can't think of around to.

You back to school this week?

We are spookily in tune, I tyed that it was getting confusing!
We go back on Monday, so still got a few more days off, looking forward to being back though. You still enjoying your 'new' job? that isnt even new anymore lol!
Yeah saw in FB that ModK was going on her hols, hope she's having a good time.
You spoke to Marc today then? x

Hehe - still loving "18 month old" job, can't imagine being anywhere else which is worrying as West Mercia have announced they are cutting a few hundred jobs, eek.

Yeah, M is texting me none stop, I've told him I need time which he'll reply to with a "ok", then an hour later he's asking what I'm up to etc, arrgh.

We're meant to be seeing a comedian in 3 weeks so I've said I'll still go, hopefully by then I'll have made my mind up one way or another.

So, what day are you on missy? You still being a red faithful? How is V and the dog? xx

Last edited:
Im red through and through arent I lol! Yup - had a red tea tonight lol, how predictable am I!
Yup, they're good thanks, tired out after the hol, but good!
Thats good that you have a time point to aim towards, it'll help you focus. Make your mind up for you though hun, not for him. Dont let hom sway you, you decide whats best for you, no one else - preaching over lol! x

Can I butt in?
Hellooooooo rainbow, what a blast from the past!
I was thinking of you yesterday!

were you rosie? now why was that? did a rainbow bob up in the sky?
I've just replied to you on Lous thread, am in need of a good joke, so will be popping over to your neck of the woods (not literally, just to your diary!) Its funny, this is like catching up with old friends!
Hows life in rosie land then?

Had a red day today (surprise surprise!!)
brekkie - scrambled egg
lunch - muller light and apple
tea - mixed grill, sausages, steak, gamon and beans
will sneak in another muller later on!

x

Well to do a quick summary,
Back on sw for 5 weeks
son doing ok
moved to new house
and.........
got married earlier this year!!!
to that bloke James who gave me his phone no last year.
Oi! get up off the floor!
And passed driving test!
BUT
put on almost all the weight I lost,
and not working now as son was having probs adjusting to amputations..
But am now starting college to do nvq in shop retail!
LOVELY to see you back, no-one else tells me cr*p jokes!
Rosie
xx

Well, Ive been reading and kept seeing DH crop up and I thought, ey ey, shes bagged herself a fella! Good on you - you sound really up beat (which you always did lol) Im really pleased for you.
Hows your son doing now?
Any wedding pics for me to nosey at? xxx

....... and are you saying I tell c**p jokes?! x

Not exactly cr*p.....!
son is doing ok, he using his artificial limbs ok, but he kept having that ghost limb thing, where he would get terrible pains in his missing limbs, but he's slowly learning to cope.
Dh is bril with him, treats him more like a son than his real dad, I say dad, more like a sperm donor who ran!

Im so happy for you all. Just shows how very quickly things can change for the better doesnt it?
Oy you and any wedding photos I can see?! x

Will try to figure out how to get them into my laptop!

You do that missy, was it a fab day? Have you started the course properly yet?or does it start in september?
x

Lovely day!!
Ds gave me away, my dd and dgd were bridesmaids, and it snowed!!
Even tho it was a church do I didn't feel right dressing in a wedding dress, so we had a "Lady in red" wedding and my dress was made of red velvet, with long sleeves, sort of like a medievil dress, with a long train and a (fake) ruby tiara!
Dh was in a snow-white suit and My heart stopped when I saw him!
He was so handsome, I couldn't stop looking at him and thinking "he's all mine!"

Ooops, sorry!
Course start in sept, next friday in fact!

Like a fairytale! Im jealous! Dont tell people it was fake - claim it was real rubies lol!
Signing off now, night night x

Oh and good luck with the course x

Thanks rainbow!
See you soon, Rosie
xx

Back