fast forward help

jaxmummy

Silver Member
confused - u can have any convienience meal under 350cal but surley that means eating weight watchers meals on slimming world is this right. Would love to hear from anyone that has done fast forward

Hiya, yes you can eat most of the weightwatchers ready meals on fast forward. Also there's no reason why you can't eat them following the usual food optimising plans as long as you check the syn values first cos some of them can be quite high!

just seems weird lol. Hve u done ff angelslice if so any tips ?

i eat a lot of WW stuff, including their wafer bars when i need that chocolate fix;)

Yes, it's not something every consultant likes to give out and they only do so at their discretion because unlike all the other plans, it is not recommended that you follow it for more than 2 weeks, it's a tool that's used if a member is struggling. Can have amazing results but if you're losing weight steadily by food optimising then you hopefully don't need it!!!

Jaxmummy I had a ww ready meal every night that I did it, as long as they're under 350 cals then they're ok. I like the mediterranean veg pasta and the veg curry, v nice. Although look for deals cos they can be quite expensive.

Ive just had ww sweet chilli chicken , its a welcome change as when i food optimise i wouldnt dare use my syns on them lol

Could someone email me the fast forward plan either on here or at [email protected] cos i have kinda plateauxed a little and am getting a little dispondent with sts. TIA xx

Back