Fast forward

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
Has anyone done Fast Forward? How many units were you allowed a day? My consultant has said 19 which seems a bit low if you have to use at least 18 from the light and main meal sections. If you haven't been offered this I wouldn't do it without support from a consultant.

19. It's enough, you just have to be clever ;)

If you want to pm me your email address, I can email you my worked out meal plan from the week. Might be helpful to see how I structured it ...

I'm not familiar with this Rosie, what is it?X
Its a special plan for people like myself who have been using SW for a long time but have been stuck at the same weight for a long time also. For me my weight has hardly changed since October (4lb loss in all that time). The plan is extremely strict with prescribed meals and no alterations to those meals. No snacking in between either. Watch this space !!!

doesnt sound like fun :( - so lets really hope it works for you!! x

doesnt sound like fun :( - so lets really hope it works for you!! x

it isnt, which is why consultants will fight tooth and nail not to put anyone on it.. (hence why so many havnt even heard of it) - but its exactly like brighton rose said, its for those who have 100% exhausted every aspect of the plan and just wont budge, its a one off body booster type thing, which is why its so harsh.. but its very rewarding. xx

I'm sure you'll be fine on it Rosie, not necessarily because it's so strict, but because you're so determined to do it!! Good luck and I can't wait to see the results!X

So could someone explain it to me in a bit more detail? Its not something I would consider doing but I'm curious?

What are units? and what counts as one unit? x

So could someone explain it to me in a bit more detail? Its not something I would consider doing but I'm curious?

What are units? and what counts as one unit? x
have a look at my food diary for yesterday as an example x

Back