Fast-tastic road to goal

Great going TH x

I'm still here and doing some kind of Judd. Not quite DDs but not horrendous.

Been uber busy and that's going to continue until Saturday. Roll on Saturday please! Late nights finishing between 7-8.30.

Tonight is first parents night so that's 8.30 probs. It's UD so I'll have a school dinner then have a sandwich for dinner :)

Have a good one! X

Sooo busy!

Parents night number 1 last night. School trip today. Kids were AMAZEBALLS! Hindu temple followed by squirrel hunting :) then had parents night number 2.

Just got in. Pretty tired. Had sushi. Now going to scoff some chocolate. Exhausted. Not sure why I've justified chocolate as the answer to exhaustion!

Another late night tomorrow but half term is in sight. I can smell it!!

Hope u ate good :) x

I feel tired reading this TH. Hope you are sleeping well to make up for the long days x

Sooo busy! Parents night number 1 last night. School trip today. Kids were AMAZEBALLS! Hindu temple followed by squirrel hunting :) then had parents night number 2. Just got in. Pretty tired. Had sushi. Now going to scoff some chocolate. Exhausted. Not sure why I've justified chocolate as the answer to exhaustion! Another late night tomorrow but half term is in sight. I can smell it!! Hope u ate good :) x

I swear squirrels follow me when I'm running - it's weird!! Let me know next time you go squirrel hunting - they'll come to us if I'm with you!!

You are extremely busy! Bet you can't sit till half term! Have a fab day! Xxx

Is it half term yet. Enjoy your weekend TH x

How's it going TH? You and Katie are very quiet!

How are things going?

Happy new year! We miss you!! Xx

Back