Fast-tastic road to goal

Hope you are feeling better TH

Where do you get all this stamina from & can I have some please ?. Xx

Hi TH,

Can i ask, have you lost any weight by doing this diet and over how long?
Thinking of giving it a go but not sure if it seems more for maintaining rather than losing? Xx

Hi TH, Can i ask, have you lost any weight by doing this diet and over how long? Thinking of giving it a go but not sure if it seems more for maintaining rather than losing? Xx

I have been messing around of late so not weighing but it would work if I followed the rules. I'm still in hole 3!

Weebuns has been doing it for nearly a year I think and she has lost loads by doing this diet alone. I mean stones and stones and stones. Her diary is great to read. Think people fast less when they want to maintain.

I like it cos u can eat then pull it back by fasting. So u don't have to make excuses for nights out etc. U just change ur days around :) x

Look at the time. Where goes it go?!

Run was good. Not rainy as I thought. Body pump was a killer cos it's a new routine. Some good tracks too :)

Had a mare with cars this morning. Flattened Marc's battery in his car then drove my own n managed to do something to the cooling fan. Have only got one car spare now and that's daughters. Thought I was on candid camera!

Lost my voice at work n burned up and was quite wheezey. Plodded on. Glad to get home!

Food terrible - UD - chicken peices for lunch and salted popcorn for dinner. The whole bag to myself. Was on FaceTime with daughter so I just popped popcorn in microwave n munched while I chatted! Might have some black olives...

Not massively calorific but nit healthy at all!

I'll try to do better tomorrow! X

Big DD fail

Started with someone's birthday cake (choc) then healthy chicken salad. Had meeting after work then a course. So grabbed a sandwich and scoffed that.

Home an hour ago n just had garlic bread and black olives. Weird combo I know!

So have to make tomorrow DD. Going to aim for body pump at 7am. Do running clubs for kids at lunchtime so should get 1.5 miles in then.

Everywhere I go, people are dripping in germs. Trying to avoid them cos temp been ok today. Just no voice! One of my wee boys in class (who has learning difficulties) can't understand why I wasn't talking properly. Bless him. Kept giving me hugs. Wee lamb!

Signing off now... Sweet dreams :) x

My mother phoned us all this morning to inform us she has a cold...the way she is describing it it's a cross between the plague and Ebola...though it isn't putting her off going to her church meeting tonight and liberally infecting everyone else :rolleyes: Hope you are feeling better today x

Ha! Gotta love them eh?! X

Another busy day... Wait till you read this. UD today because I forgot I was meant to do DD. I actually forgot. That is shocking isn't it?!

Anyway I've had:

12 tea biscuits dunked in coffee

Baked potato with tuna and salad

A cookie (big one)

No dinner yet as I've been too busy and on my way out again!

Catch u later :) x

Now on the phone to you nagging you.....2 biscuits maximum allowed - though I will allow 4 if they are rich tea!

Shame on you woman! :break_diet:
xxxx

Ha!

Back again.., Can't believe how fast paced my life is these days. Imagine forgetting ur on a DD?!

Was supposed to write something on here but can't remember what! I am a dingbat :)

See you tomorrow! X

This isn't what I was going to post but just remembered this...

Spoke to OH this morning and then thought I'd send him a nice text whilst waiting at the level crossing on way to work. After pressing the send button, I had a panic attack cos I thought I sent it to Mark (my boss) and not Marc (my OH). That could've been awkward!!!

X

lol that would have been awful.....but bloody funny ;) xx

UD today but not really hungry. Been shopping for school stuff and am going to settle down to do some school work for rest of the day.

Got salmon for dinner with tatties n veg. Didn't buy a pudding for afters. Looked at loads different options then decided on nothing! Daughters boyf staying tonight.

Have a good one :)

PS yesterday someone at work called me 'slim' and said that she thought I was a girl called Lisa. She's tiny! Anyway she went on saying how great I look etc. I'd have loved but I felt fat at the time!

Beautiful day. Meeting Katie for a walk later. UD today.

Had bran and banana fir breakfast and now doing more school work. It makes me laugh when folks say teachers work 9-3, mon-fri!

Have a good day :)

Enjoy your walk and your up day.
Do you have a calorie limit on your up days? X

Nice photo from today's walk with Katie and the apples on my tree before I collected a load to take into school :)

Attachments

• image-453871022.jpg
    image-453871022.jpg
    500.3 KB · Views: 50
  • image-232250217.jpg
    image-232250217.jpg
    743.2 KB · Views: 53
Ha !
Found ya :D

Back