Fast track

Hello Ladies and Blokies,:553:
My names HelenSonia, I'm 24, married to chris and have one little soilder, Ethan-jay.
Currently doing WW,......Obviously as I'm in the WW Forum :brainfart:
I did fast track for my first week at WW and lost 6.5lbs, I was very happy.:happy096:
I did it again for the second week and lost 3.5lbs so I was very happy again.:character00100:
Ive now gone up to my reccomended points allowence for this week which is 20 (and fast track is 18). So far it has been going very well, I just feel extra naughty having 20 points even though it's not. I know fast track is for the first week and if you hit a point where you are just staying the same but does any one know if it would be safe to use fast track once a month to help speed up my weight loss? I think i know that it is probably not, I know losing 1-2pound a week is the right healthy way to loose it correctly and keep it off. I just want to have lost a fair bit more before mine, my son's and my husbands holiday (...and the hen do, the wedding.. etc).

Has anyone else used fast track and been pleased with the results?? just interested in other people's views on it :gen126: xxxx

i cant see a problem with doing it maybe one week out of every four, though you will probably find over the coming weeks that as you start to get comfortable with it, you want to use your extra points to eat things you've not had the last few weeks - maybe some chocolate or something.

Also, just because you're eating less, doesnt mean you will lose more weight. You would probably benefit more from earning those two points in exercise - aiming for 7-14 activity points a week (which is classed as semi active) and keeping that up rather than taking your points away x

Hello and thank you for the advice :)

I do running mixed with power walking for one hour 5-6 times a week, I do sit up and strech exercises each night and also an aqua arobics class for one hour one night a week.

I know this gives me extra points but I dont always use them, my leader says if you can go without feeling the need to use them then thats ok.... i hope it is :confused:

Thank you very much again for the advice x

yeah thats okay.. though the best advice i've had on earning AP is from Rosie - if you earn high intensity AP, then its best to eat them, otherwise leave them.. it was just a suggestion but has always worked best for me :) x

yeah thats okay.. though the best advice i've had on earning AP is from Rosie - if you earn high intensity AP, then its best to eat them, otherwise leave them.. it was just a suggestion but has always worked best for me :) x

I am feeling honoured to be quoted.....

Well done on your weight loss so far - that's brilliant.

You are doing an amazing amount of exercise and if it is high intensity - your body will expect to be fed....if it's low to medium then eat some and bank some - whatever feels right for you.

In terms of the 18 a day rather than 20, I honestly can't see that it would make that much difference to you - you can save 4 per day anyway if you want to have them at the weekend or something.

Make sure you are writing everything down so that if you do hit a plateau you can go back and look to see what was different either in terms of food or exercise.

Good luck with it - and you will be a slim jim on the beach.
Rosie xx

Id agree with Rosie, youre only talking about a 2 point a day difference the chances are that if you do drop to 18 when youre only on 20 its not going to make any difference to your weight loss. It certainly wont show you a loss of 3/4lbs. Fast track can work to boost your weight loss if youre dropping more points than that. Youll probably find youre just depriving yourself of a few points a day which absolutely no benefit

Back