Fasting through January and hopefully beyond!

Hiya honey not gonna fast today but going to try and keep it a low calorie day. So far just had a cup of tea. Having chilli for tea so will try and hold out for that but if I get hungry during the day I'm not going to stop myself eating something. Out for lunch tomorrow so will fast Thursday this week as well. Good luck for Saturday. Best tips are to drink loads and keep busy so you don't think about being hungry x

Held out til teatime yesterday and enjoyed the chilli! Then started on the biscuits again! Will be glad when they've all gone! Never buy biscuits they were all acquired over Christmas! I still think I was under my tdee yesterday despite the chocolate! Not fasting in the slightest today - already had toast as we had nice bread in and off out for lunch and maybe cake later! Definite fast day tomorrow! Had to weigh in at the doctors today and their scales said I was 64kg (10.075st) and that was with all my clothes on so well impressed with that! My scales still say 10st3 though boo!

Supposed to be fasting today but already eaten half a slice of toast aghhhh! Ate loads of crap yesterday as well so really wanted to detox a little today. It's so cold though!!! Craving comforting food to keep me warm. All the biscuits have finally gone from the house (well a few digestives lurking somewhere and a tin of quality street but only with rubbish ones left in!) so hoping I can mainly avoid junk today! Will see if it turns out to be a fast....

Well I've made it! Survived on that half a slice of toast, cups of tea, water and a diet coke! Was going to have stir fry for tea but shattered and can't be bothered so just going to bed. Just had a slice of bread and butter to stop the rumblings! Woohoo! Fast done!

Not managed a fast since last week so back on it today! My other half proposed on Friday so I now have a wedding as incentive to lose those extra pounds!!! Exciting times! We are thinking May bank holiday so not long at all and I really would like to be a stone lighter than I am now! So fast day today - nothing but water and tea so far hoping to hold out til tea and keep it simple with my fast day staple of stir fry!

Wow! Congratulations!!! This May? Wow! Lots to organise or will it be an intimate affair? An amazing time for you, good luck!

Hey thanks. Wedding itself going to be pretty small - just parents and our 2 boys. Having a separate party we think which could be pretty epic as we have nearly 140 people to invite! Didn't even think we knew that many people:) failed my fast on Tuesday but managed to do one yesterday so not too bad. Not sure I'm going to fit another one in this week either as I've got so much on! Aghh! Never mind. Have a good day x

Right getting married 12 weeks today! Need to get my arse in gear and lose a bit of weight. Plan of action:- fast properly 2/3 times a week (going on holiday in 2 weeks so this is going to prove tricky!) Do some form of exercise everyday. Yesterday I went for a run, today I think I will only get chance to do the 30 day shred. My other option on some days is spinning! I'm doing the 30 squat and abs challenge as well (reasonably easy to keep up with on holiday as well.) fasting today and so far had a handful of popcorn, water and a cinnamon and cherry tea! Salmon and couscous for tea! Feeling motivated!!!

Fast day today! Exercise for the week going well - I've been for 2 2mile runs and done 30 day shred yesterday. With the weather as it is today think it will be the shred again tonight! Not sure what tea will be this evening - something involving chicken I think. Also ive done 3 days of squat challenge and abs challenge (need to do day 4 today! Should probably be doing it not instead of typing this....)

First fast today in ages! Been a busy month then went in holiday for 2 weeks and basically ate and drank anything I liked! Amazingly I'm back down to 10st 3 after just being a bit better with food over the weekend and not overdoing the alcohol. This is the weight my body seems to want to stay at though! Can't get below that 10stone barrier! It's now 7 weeks til I get married and I'm determined to smash it! Other half is on a bit of a health kick as well so hopefully we can motivate each other. Had a few days of no bread and eating salads and stir fry. Reckon I'm at around 600kcals for today so I'm happy with that. Hoping to sick to just fruit during the day tomorrow then making a chilli for tea. Wednesday fast day I plan on whipping up a leek and potato soup in the slow cooker (along with whatever other veg needs eating in my fridge!) went for a 3 mile run on Saturday and going to do 30 day shred tonight. Hoping for a run tomorrow then a couple of spinning sessions Thursday Friday. Let's see how this week pans out....

Stage 2 of 30 day shred done (getting bored of stage one) made the mistake of weighing myself before jumping in the shower and was 10.5 booo! Best I can hope for is to be back at 10.3 in the morning post fast! Hopefully get under this after fasting on weds fingers crossed x

So been pretty good food wise today. Ginger tea and some frozen grapes for breakfast. Ham, egg and beetroot salad for lunch followed by an apple. Then chilli and rice for tea made from scratch and just a sprinkle of cheese on to serve. No idea of calories - trying not to get too preoccupied with them on non fast days! Done loads of walking today as well - at least 3 miles. Meeting a friend tomorrow now so this may result in lunch somewhere so may have to change my fast til thurs unless I can avoid having tea. Will just see how the day pans out.

So not been on here much but fasting been going ok. I've basically tried to avoid eating most days til teatime then stuck to 600ish calories a couple of nights and the remainder just eaten what I wanted in the evening. Did have a few drinks over the weekend so was back up to 10.5 on Monday but weigh in this morning is 10.1 so I've got the motivation now to stick at it and maybe get under 10st by next week. Need to get myself in gear and step up the exercise - not really done much and really can't be bothered! Might try and do the shred tonight x

So youve had a nice loss already. Well done x

Back