Fat and back again!

DanielleOD

So I'm back again :( I did the plan last year for 3 months and lost over 3st but got into bad habits and stopped even though I had about 2st more to go.

Now I've gained all but 7lbs of what I'd lost and I feel so fat and disgusting. I can barely fit into any of my clothes and don't like going out as I don't like people looking at me.

I restarted the plan last Wednesday and my first weigh in is tomorrow.

I really hope I get to my goal this time and keep the weight off. I don't want my lie being in hold much more :(

Thank you for reading.

hello Danielle!

I am also back! I did this diet in 2009 and lost all my weight and felt fabulous!

I managed to keep most of it off for a year and a half..... Then stopped smoking, and went through a bad relationship break up!

I happy to say that I am still not smoking, and I didn't replace smoking with booze - but I have comfort ate, and now have 6 stone to loose (more than the first time!!)

My plan is to start tomorrow and SS for as long as possible!

I suspect I may be on the diet a little longer than you, but we should finish within a month of each other!

Let me know how you get on with your first weigh in!

Bethan xx

Hi ladies, I have started back today, did it 2 years ago, but lost the will, when I lost my Dad. Anyway long story cut short, Im in a dancing show in June, therefore my will is back, or rather Im not happy about going on stage in front of all those people the size I am, and would be really happy to loose 3 stone, or more. Good luck with your WI's.

Hello ladies!

Sorry about your Dad!

Comfort eating is really easy to do!

We all have goals! Let's do it this time xxx

Back