Fat as Two Pigs

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
Blymeeeeeeeeeee

Just been for my first meet with my new CDC she's fab and really sweet and when she weighed me I didn't look, she asked if I wanted to know so stupidly I said yes AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHh I'm surprised I hadn't noticed what a two pig bum I'd grown, I thought I was heavy but that's over two stone over what I thought!!

Never mind I cry, let the fight begin tomorrow, me versus the lard. I've popped my bricks in the fridge, got a special new water bottle ready and I've just had my final supper of cheese and tuna sandwich which has hopefully given me that toooooo full feeling for the last time.

And to think I've been in a swimsuit every tuesday at my tiny toddlers swim class!!!

I'm off now, will post tomorrow tell you how much I am wishing for just a nibble. I'm going to stick to this no doubt I'm ashamed I've let myself get so big.

Has anyone else had to get doc's approval??? if mine says no I'll have to kill him
xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Sarah

You've taken the most important step which is to make a start. We'll be here for you through the ups and downs and the weight will melt away! I think it standard practice to require a doctors approval if you are BMI over 40.

Good luck on your journey, CD is a wonderful thing!

Georgie
x

Hiya

Yes it is standard for anyone over a BMI of 40 now to require a GP signature to approve them onto the diet.

Sarah!! Remember this day :) this is the start of the rest of your life, if you just drink the packs, drink the water and close your eyes you WILL be slim, the diet just works!!

GO FOR IT!

Mike

Good luck on your start tomorrow, i restarted today, so am right beside you in the fight against the lard ;)

Good luck and well done on making this important decision. You will be so surprised by the results hun xxx

Hi there

I absolutely echo Mike's sentiments - Tomorrow is the start of the rest of your life.... There is a huge treasure pot waiting at the end of this journey - and it's you!!!!

Good luck, the first few days are hard but after that it's ipsy pipsy!!!

If i were to give one bit of advice it would be DO NOT CHEAT!! First attempt is ALWAYS the easiest, don't know why but it's true!! lol

Thank you all for your words of encouragement, I do wonder though whether it's global warming or us CD's that are using up all the earth's water, We'll have Sir Bob doing a Save the Whale, the thin ones drink too much concert. xx

Back