Fat-Boy-Slimmin - through the hard times and the good

Hiya, good luck on your weigh in tomorrow. You are doing so well.:)

good luck with the weigh in today.

i just did it and i've lost 6lbs this week!!<dances booty shake around kitchen> So that makes a clear stone for me, in 3 weeks!!! I love this diet :)

Well it's a 6lb loss for me this week. Just 1lb shy of 2 stone!! :rolleyes:

Still on auto pilot and everything is splendid as far as the diet is concerned.

I've noticed a reduction in my stress levels as well, even though there are a few things going on in my life that aren't so good at the moment. But this isn't really the time or the place for those things. I've stopped biting my nails, which is a good sign. :)

Welll done on your loss FBS. You are doing so well. :)

well done FBS.

you're doing so so well.

:D:D:D

Wow! That's brilliant! Congrats, FBS. You're doing amazingly well. :D

I thought it was about time for an update.

Everything is still going fine. I'm approaching the 15 stone mark, so that'll be a good mini goal to put behind me.

This weekend will be a bit of a change for me. I usually enjoy a carton of orange juice and some wine gums while watching F1 Practice on a Saturday, then with the race on Sunday being longer, I generally do the same and have other stuff to munch on as well. So this weekend will have to be sparkling water and a Cambridge meal while watching it I think.

I placed my order with my CDC for next Thursday. It will be the first time I've seen her since last April. I'll be about a stone away from where I was then. I've ordered some Chocolate bars and Orange bars, which I've never had before, so I have those to look forward to.

I may not be around so much on Minis from now on. :(

Hi FBS, good luck for this weekend. I'm sure you'll do well. I absolutely LOVE the chocolate bars. Couldn't do it without them to be honest.
I'm also hoping to reach the 15st mark, but I've mucked up big time this week, so I think I've actually put weight on. :cry:
Got my weigh in tomorrow morning, so wish me luck!
Looking forward to catching up with you.
Take care.
Tess :)

Good luck with weigh in.
Why might you not be around so much ? Really like your diary :)

I don't think my effort to help others is doing much good. I feel like I'm being far too serious all the time. I also feel like I am possibly sticking my nose in where it may not be wanted. There's a couple of other things, but it's probably best not to mention them. It's a bit frustrating and makes me feel down. :(

Don't u go disappearing on me FBS!! You're my favourite on here and reading you're encouraging msgs and you're journey keeps me inspired, and i'm sure i'm not the only one who feels that way!!! I don't think you're too serious... U make me giggle :D
LOVE 2 FBS!!!!! ;)

NOOOO! NONONONO you're the best poster on here! puhleeeease don't go way. I love your insights, your positivity, stuff anyone else who can't appreciate you're trying to help!

Hi FBS just read through your diary and I think you are an inspiration to people. You seem like a switched on guy and your opinions count so don't disappear. It's a fact you can't please everyone so don't worry about them. I like people that voice their views and opinions rather than those that sit on the fence.
Congrats on your weight loss so far :)

No way don't you leave us - look around you have your own FBS fanclub..lol. I also love reading all of your posts and you do give great advice especially to a lot of newbies. I really do think that you would be such a loss especially on the CD board.

Enjoy qualifying tomorrow and the race on Sunday. I love F1 and have booked tickets to go to Silverstone next year :D I'll be sitting in Abbey at the end of the new International Pits Straight. I'm so excited I could burst and I would never have done it without CD.

Hope you feel brighter soon xx

Back