Fat chap no more

Hmmmmm

Hey Guys.

Thought I would start a thread on here to keep me motivated. I have been on VLCD before, lost loads of weight, and put it all back on. As my past success was with Lighterlife, that what I have been and will be doing again.

I started on the 6th of July at 23st 6lbs. I weighed this morning at 22st 2lbs. To be honest I haven't been struggling with hunger at all. It's just the cravings. Last time on LL I had a weekly treat, once I had lost a bit of weight. This is something I will continue on this journey as it keeps me sane!!!

Today I have had a peanut bar, spag bol, vegetable soup and 4 litres of water. A chocolate shake for tea as I am on the hoof and its easier!

Anyway, how you guys doing?

J

Welcome 👍

The doc told me to have an extra sachet if I was struggling. My sachets are between 100-130 cals and up to 20g protein - so keep me low. I tried the spag bol last night - 'orrible!

The doc told me to have an extra sachet if I was struggling. My sachets are between 100-130 cals and up to 20g protein - so keep me low. I tried the spag bol last night - 'orrible!

I like the Spag Bol haha. Tried the cake in a mug (or whatever it is called) and that was nice, due to not eating real food for so long.

This must be my 17th day on the diet and feeling good. I have avoided the treat day just because I didnt feel like it, I will only indulge when I want to. I am not hungry at all! Weight this morning was 21st 13lbs so I have broken another stone barrier which is always a plus. Total lost is 21lbs.

Chuffed!

Today I have another chocolate mug cake, which I am looking forward to. Its strange how your tastebuds change. I can tell it isnt a delcious piece of chocolate gateau but it tastes so good!

We've both shed just over 6%, and are heading for the 15s. You are already 2 BMI points ahead! I'm planning on going lower - but couldn't handle the gap between now and the end goal. I look forward to keeping you company - but I guess as a guy, you'll accelerate past me down to normal!

We've both shed just over 6%, and are heading for the 15s. You are already 2 BMI points ahead! I'm planning on going lower - but couldn't handle the gap between now and the end goal. I look forward to keeping you company - but I guess as a guy, you'll accelerate past me down to normal!

Ah! I didn't notice. Haha us men really do have it all.

I would probably like to get to 14st7lbs in reality but whacked 15 as it was a nice round number. My "fit weight" is around 14 to 15st but just getting down near it is good enough for me at the minute.

Whats your goals and motivation for losing weight? If you dont mind me asking. What diet are you on?

Last edited:
Well yesterday was a good day. Had all my meal packs and about 6 litres of water. At the start of the diet, I was struggling to drink 3 litres. You do get thirstier the more you drink. Only problem yesterday was cravings, my brother was eating some delicious food (wont go into it to save people) and I was trying to talk myself into cheating. He is ketogenic so the fact it was a keto meal and delicious made me try and persuade myself even more.

People are starting to notice the weight loss now which always helps. It can also be a pain in the ass as I think I can't look too bad now etc. Dangerous thoughts!

Apple and cinnamon porridge for breakfast. Spag bol lunch. Choco shake at some point later tonight. Can't remember the third sachet!

Tonight will be a good little workout (as much as you can do on this diet, feels stupid saying a workout as I used to train a LOT). Just had a lot of work done in my house and staying with mum and dad while the builders work. I am going in today to clean, and nit pick at the builders work.

Last edited:
Thanks for asking! I want to get to size 12 - but may stick at 14 if my face looks too haggered. I'm not very chubby in the face - most of the weight i carry is bum, belly and legs (and upper arms). Why? Because I gained weight because I ate - bereavements, family illness, lack of appreciation and depression. And didn't stop until I'd put shed loads on - size 24. I started feeling achey, and lumbering and not being able to get up easily off the floor or out of the bath. I want to enter my sixties feeling good about myself and being slinky!

Back