fat feeling

Dahlia Rose

Silver Member
does anyone else feel a bit stodgy around the face can anyone tell me why this is? i feel like i ate a huge chinese last night when i havent eaten a thing in a week!

does anyone else feel a bit stodgy around the face can anyone tell me why this is? i feel like i ate a huge chinese last night when i havent eaten a thing in a week!

I feel like that every day. i put it down to me having a stodgy face !

haha nice one! i have to say my face is the only thin part of me :)

me too diet buddy. but my cheeks do feel a bit chubbier. strange

i can feel it in my neck! its wierd! mind you my thighs are looking thinner!

me too i was thinking of writing a new thread asking where the fat usually comes off first as my top legs look slimmer today.
did you go and get weighed or are you gonna wait til tomorrow. or have you had a sneaky peak?

i went to get weighed today as i had to swap my soup for shakes!! i asked if i should get weighed but the lady said that i'd be suprised how big a difference a day makes on this diet! so im gonna do it tomorrow! i think the weight goes off the face first!

i know what people mean now when they say they have a fat feeling, its my third day an all my tummy which used to be round is now breaking down and i have ugly rolls! has anyone eles got this?

i know what people mean now when they say they have a fat feeling, its my third day an all my tummy which used to be round is now breaking down and i have ugly rolls! has anyone eles got this?
hehe i got it too! but im on day 8 now and my tummy is a flatter round now no rolls! also fat feeling is gone whooo hoo

hehe i got it too! but im on day 8 now and my tummy is a flatter round now no rolls! also fat feeling is gone whooo hoo

thats fast!!! i hope its the same for me lol. i was just wondering how active everyone is? im currently looking for work after graduating so i dont really do anything all day but make sure i go the gym and have a walk everyday. i know they tell you not to do exercise but i dont work so i thought this would be ok

thats fast!!! i hope its the same for me lol. i was just wondering how active everyone is? im currently looking for work after graduating so i dont really do anything all day but make sure i go the gym and have a walk everyday. i know they tell you not to do exercise but i dont work so i thought this would be ok
who tells you not to do exercising?? ive been working out loads since i started i went for such a walk yesterday i still cant feel my legs today!!

Its really just the first week you can't exercise for, a lot of LTers are big into sport and exercise now. Hope its going well for everyone!

im still really worried about the effects of ketosis on the body. iv been doing some research and the pins and needles everyone has been getting is due to very low blood sugar. iv not even thought about this an the nhs website is saying low blood sugar an high levels of ketones can be potentailly toxic. i dont want to burst anyones bubble with this diet but im worried. In ketosis how is your blood sugar controlled

im still really worried about the effects of ketosis on the body. iv been doing some research and the pins and needles everyone has been getting is due to very low blood sugar. iv not even thought about this an the nhs website is saying low blood sugar an high levels of ketones can be potentailly toxic. i dont want to burst anyones bubble with this diet but im worried. In ketosis how is your blood sugar controlled

im not sure but i mean it makes sense having low blood sugar when you arent actually putting any sugar in your system! ive been using sweetner in my shakes so hopefully that has a good effect!

im gonna start using sweetners too vanilly thats a bit scary reading that

Back