Fat Fetish programme............

Patty's son was the saddest thing of all.

The girl with the tattoos was lovely, I hope she's not sucked into it all.

The force feeding thing was awful but she wanted it, didn't she say she got a sexual kick from it?

mrsthunderbolt said:
Patty's son was the saddest thing of all.

The girl with the tattoos was lovely, I hope she's not sucked into it all.

The force feeding thing was awful but she wanted it, didn't she say she got a sexual kick from it?

Yeah felt really sorry for her son, what a life she has led him into!!!

The british girl was very pretty, she would be stunning if she lost half her weight!

The force feeding thing turned my stomach, oh God it was just gross!!!

To me it's a form of abuse. Who would endanger the health of someone they love for sexual gratification other than an abuser.

While I did watch it thinking the fact they were out of breath from just climbing onto the bed was really terrible and it must be so bad for their health, and clearly the gainers were only going to end up unhappy like the biggest woman was....I was also kinda jealous they didn't need to worry about dieting!

I think the woman with the tatoos who was happy the size she was and just wanted to make money at that size and not get bigger had it about right. Not so fat she couldn't care for herself or walk about, but would also make money from being happy in her own skin. I mean I'd be happy to have half the confidence some of those women did. If I were fatter than my already fat self there's no way I would be of course as I don't have any confidence now and I want to be a healthy size, but I do have respect for those women who are happy.....though secretly I think they're in denial or else just have the same odd fetish that their admirers do and have some sort warped view of themselves in the mirror like an anorexic does.

Such a hard subject to form a definite opinion on, I want to say each to their own, but at the same time I worry about their health and those around them who may end up caring for them ultimately. Think I'll stick with the diet for now rather than skyping with fat lovers for cash :)

my thoughts exactly, i thought the british girl with the tattoos was really pretty, and i would love her confidence but there is a limit when it is just not a good idea for anyone to go that far. I felt really sorry for the womans son who could not have his own life because of her choices.

There's been a fat fetish community for a very long time indeed, it's certainly not a new thing. While the programme certainly didn't make me feel ill or anything similar, I did wonder if the ladies wouldn't consider the health implications for them...

I think the most important thing for psychological health re body image is whether or not your physical self matches your mental "ideal" self - so if there's a skinny image of you in your mind when you imagine the perfect you, you're likely never going to be happy at 20st - but equally, if the perfect you in your mind IS obese, then being slim may well make you sad. I think everyone has to do what's right for them - but consider their loved ones in the process... after all, I couldn't comprehend forcing a loved one into the role of carer for me, simply because I couldn't or wouldn't maintain a weight that was condusive to good health.

Back