sat-lil miss sunshine-
F-thelynz76-
M-Livi-
Shrinkingannie -
M-Vanda-
th-Bikerkitty-
m-Riotgrrrrl- Y
ChocolateyClare-

ooo well done on the loss size102b! yay! Are we still doing the 15 minutes of intense exercise thing starting today?

Thanks hun you too :D xx

Well done ladies, im still doing the exercise bit :)

done mine today :)

Size102b welldone on your loss, you're really going for it, im ok thankyou feel like crap but hey ho got to soldier on, dont know what to have for dinner though.... just got back....hmmmm. Hows you? xxxx

I have such alot to lose so I hope it says losing.....
Ah hope you fell ok soon,I have up and down times more down than up horrible isnt it :( xx Your dinner souned lovely

Well done to all. Great start to the week.

I am weighing in tomorrow cos the school my class is usually in is closed bank holidays. So will update on my weight tomorrow. Wish my luck

Thought i would post this in here too :)

Weight Watchers icecream.
Can make a tub bigger than the ben and jerrys tub of icecream and the whole thing is 5.5pts!

ingredients:500g low fat fromage frais (tesco light choices is 3.5pts)
200g fat free vanilla yoghurt (or whatever flavour you like)
Splender (to taste)

Mix the above together and add a few drops of vanilla essence if you like it very vanillary place in a freezable tub and place in the freezer, mix every 30 mins to prevent ice crystals forming. in about 2 hours you got yourself very low pt icecream :)

Hey everyone, sorry i haven't been around. I haven't been well the past few days :( - will be getting back on the wagon now tho.

Hope you are all well? Have i missed much?? x

Hey crazybeck im ill too!! :( havent missed much except my binging lol have done an april goal list if you would like to add your goal onto it? its on my signiture for you to copy and paste :)

Hope you feel better soon.

How's everyone else this morning i am armed with moutains of sugar free jelly i made last night lol! but i didnt have my favourite flavour ( lemon/lime) so going to hunt some down in the shops today!

Hope everyone is well

love WMBB XXXXX

Morning ladies, hope youre all well. Just thought I'd share what I had for my dinner yesterday, it was a total nom-fest and filled me up completely...

pasta 112.5g uncooked 3points
half a red onion 0 points
medium pepper any colour 0 points
garlic clove, crushed 0 points
small tin chopped tomatoes 200g 0 points
1 tsp dried basil 0 points
30g grated low fat cheddar cheese 2.5points

Start to boil your pasta
chop the onion, pepper and garlic. Use 3 sprays fry light and cook onion pepper and garlic until soft. Add tomatoes and basil and heat through until it thickens, then drain the cooked pasta and add it to the pan.
Stir it all together and serve sprinkled with cheese :)

massive dinner all for 5.5 points. Its nicer with more cheese but remember to point accordingly!

mmm Im hungry now...

Morning all

Sorry not been about but been in pain with my shoulder and had to go to a walk in on good friday who gave me painkillers which helps a little but not much and been :cry: cos of pain, well went doctors this morning who gave me cream and stronger painkillers as she reckons its fluid and muscle inflammation in the shoulder where they both connect so it was put up with pain or have painkillers that make you drowsy so i pick drowsy, just hope im okies as i got a autism boy and eldest is in school revising that i last till then.

Been good diet wise but check on scales and they showing a pound increase dunno how maybe cos ive been sat on bum since friday as movement not very good in arm ( still been doing housework though hahaha). So as for exercise for 15 mins im afraid im out of that atm but i will do a water challenge for self as i have to much pepsi lol, if thats okies with everyone else. I think when i did 20 lengths swimming 2 weeks back that has triggered arm off and i hope that not every exercise i do will hurt as i want to get fit.

Read a bit of the posts but will catch up in a second after posting this but well done everyone who lost, well done size102b and i thought you were a slow loser like me but wow you doing great, im started same as you and im 7lbs behind ya omg i must be soooo slow losing hehe.

Omg im rambling maybe these tabs are kicking in and i think best do the house before i fall on the floor asleep hehehe

take care all and wish me well at weigh in tomoz im hoping i sts not a gain :D:D

Hi Rg yum dinner thanx for reciepe :)

Jacqui ahh I hope the pain goes,the tablets sound strong,what will they do next for you?
I am a slow loser its 1/2 to 1lbs a week the differnce this time is I am drinking green tea and having low gi foods and usualy have just belkow my points inthe weeks total? Dont think i'l be having the same losses every week.I have done it 100% to the letter from day one not one cheat or blip as that will then cause my snowball effect of stopping.Also I know a gastric band was next.
Hope your feeling better soon and the lb gained that happened to me 2 weeks ago I lost 3 from Mon to Thur then weigh in Monday I gained 1.5lb???:confused: Maybe have more fluids and cut out caffine? xx

Hey crazybeck im ill too!! :( havent missed much except my binging lol have done an april goal list if you would like to add your goal onto it? its on my signiture for you to copy and paste :)

Hope you feel better soon.

Hiya! Ahh, i think there are lots of things going round - there's hardly anyone in work either!! :( Have you got a virus?
I'm so achey and sniffly!! Dosed up on pills though which is helping! :D

Will pop myself on the April goal list, hope you feel better soon :) x

f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)(4lbs) STS
w-ms brightside-(4lbs)

w-jacqui35-(4lbs)
m-size102b-(8lbs) -3lbs
w-crazybecky-(7lbs)
sat-lil miss sunshine-()
F-thelynz76-()
M-Livi-(10lbs)
Shrinkingannie -(7lbs)
M-Vanda-(6lbs)
th-Bikerkitty-(7lbs)
m-Riotgrrrrl-(4lbs) -3lbs
m-ChocolateyClare- (8lbs) +3

pasta 112.5g uncooked 3points
half a red onion 0 points
medium pepper any colour 0 points
garlic clove, crushed 0 points
small tin chopped tomatoes 200g 0 points
1 tsp dried basil 0 points
30g grated low fat cheddar cheese 2.5points

errrm 112.5g uncooked dried pasta is 5.5pts....

Crazybecky, hope you feel better soon too chick :)

Jacqui sorry to hear about your arm, hope it feels better soon, im sure the scales were lying when you got on them , they always do :)

Size102b welldone on sticking to it to the letter, thats a real achievment! im so bad for not point the odd thing here and there lol

I've been naughty today and so far had 0pts ahhhhhh i've been so bunged up i cant taste or smell anything so my apetit is like 0 and i've been eating just jelly all day coz my throat hurts so bad :(. gonna make a big jacket potato tonight tho so gonna get those points up a bit :).

making seared scallops tomorrow... yum yum! and im making icecream as we speak :)

going out for lunch to new orleans tomorrow which is the worst for points one of their burgers is 4000 calories!!!!! gonna have the seafish salad i think.... i know seafish twice in one day but i loooove fish :).

hows everyones day been?

errrm 112.5g uncooked dried pasta is 5.5pts....

Crazybecky, hope you feel better soon too chick :)

Jacqui sorry to hear about your arm, hope it feels better soon, im sure the scales were lying when you got on them , they always do :)

Size102b welldone on sticking to it to the letter, thats a real achievment! im so bad for not point the odd thing here and there lol

I've been naughty today and so far had 0pts ahhhhhh i've been so bunged up i cant taste or smell anything so my apetit is like 0 and i've been eating just jelly all day coz my throat hurts so bad :(. gonna make a big jacket potato tonight tho so gonna get those points up a bit :).

making seared scallops tomorrow... yum yum! and im making icecream as we speak :)

going out for lunch to new orleans tomorrow which is the worst for points one of their burgers is 4000 calories!!!!! gonna have the seafish salad i think.... i know seafish twice in one day but i loooove fish :).

hows everyones day been?

According to the Weight watchers site, 112.5g dried pasta is 3 points. theres a pasta recipe on the daily meal ideas which is why I noticed it cos I thought wow lol

Hi all

Have just got back from the weigh in and have lost a fab 3.5lbs :party0011: Pointing my easter egg at the start of the week and sticking to plan have worked a treat. :D.

To all of you on your sick beds look after yourself and get better soon Hope your arm is ok Jacqui and good luck for your weigh in tomorrow.

I checked the ww tracking page Riot G and the pasta comes up as 5.5 points. Maybe check the portion size for the recipe or just pretend we havent noticed ;)

f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)(4lbs) STS
w-ms brightside-(4lbs)
w-jacqui35-(4lbs)
m-size102b-(8lbs) -3lbs
w-crazybecky-()
sat-lil miss sunshine-()
F-thelynz76-()
M-Livi-(10lbs)
Shrinkingannie -(7lbs)
M-Vanda-(6lbs) -3.5lbs
th-Bikerkitty-(7lbs)
m-Riotgrrrrl-(4lbs) -3lbs
m-ChocolateyClare- (8lbs) +3

Exercise Challenge list:

Y=15 MINS ACHIEVED
N=15 MINS NO ACHIEVED

f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)- Y
w-ms brightside-
w-jacqui35-
m-size102b-
w-crazybecky-
sat-lil miss sunshine-
F-thelynz76-
M-Livi-
Shrinkingannie -
M-Vanda-N
th-Bikerkitty-
m-Riotgrrrrl-Y
ChocolateyClare-

Lol what a palarva over pasta heh heh. On the filling food list a large portion of cooked pasta 225g has a set points value of 3. Its misleading really as it says a large uncooked portion is 60g which makes 225g when cooked, but I assume thats if you cook the bejesus out of it til it goes massive. I have mine al dente and 112.5g uncooked makes 225g cooked. Lol lets forget it shall we? xx

oooo and congrats on the loss chick, thats great!! :) x

Last edited:
Back